or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2009 - 2012 › December 2009 › I want a massage, a sweet pomegranate, and a box of Good N Plenty
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I want a massage, a sweet pomegranate, and a box of Good N Plenty - Page 2

post #21 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6 View Post
OK so what about this (still a bird but I think you're safe), or depending on the size of your bath something from here, I'm thinking go for the floating bar with a good looking barman to serve you. Right now I think I'd be in a Vin Diesel mood.

Personally I'd like a bath too. Just any bath, small bath, big bath, deep bath, shallow bath, anything larger than a shower tray would be an improvmement.

I'd also like to get rid of back pain, and then neck a bottle of red along with a goats cheese.

Oh and a galaxy ripple, someone on FB mentioned one and I realised those things are heaven in plastic. Now I've just found you can get boxes of 36 of them on eBay.

FIL is moving into his static now so that means we're officially living on our own for the first time in years. So what I'd like is a wonderful memorable night of unbridled passion with some proper porn star sex before the baby's born. What I don't want is to take 2 goes to roll over in bed and not be able to lie on my back for fear of suffocating.
Threesome. Wheelybug. Just so wrong.

I'd take Vin Diesel in the bath, though. Or the shower. I can be flexible on these things, I have relaxin poisoning.
post #22 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6 View Post
FIL is moving into his static now so that means we're officially living on our own for the first time in years. So what I'd like is a wonderful memorable night of unbridled passion with some proper porn star sex before the baby's born. What I don't want is to take 2 goes to roll over in bed and not be able to lie on my back for fear of suffocating.
OMG that has got to be the best blip in this whole thread!

I'm feeling kind of mean. This isn't the first post I have laughed at someone else for sex related issues.
post #23 of 30
Can you get Vin Diesel for pregnancy related stress relief on the NHS, I tried over here but as he's not a native spanish speaker apparantly he's not covered. Perhaps I should go for Enrique.

Hey Marlet laugh away, if something tickles your fancy at this late stage of pregnancy (as long as you've strong enough muscles to cope with a little giggle) then you just laugh away. I'd like to be able to hug my OH without having to turn to the side so my belly's not in the way. Seriously we should all make the most of these last weeks without a baby to have some proper 'hey remember that night' moments. If only there wasn't this massive belly in the way.
post #24 of 30
I would *love* a cozy cabin stocked with my favorite books/movies where no one could find me, and just leave me alone for a week. No cleaning, cooking, care-taking... ahhh.

Well, maybe my DH could find me for one night and then leave me alone the rest of the time.
post #25 of 30
Quote:
where no one could find me, and just leave me alone for a week. No cleaning, cooking, care-taking... ahhh.
that sounds amazing.

Im seriously considering trying to figure out a way to go to a spa for a day this weekend. . . both financially and logically.. not sure I can swing it without a car.. which sucks.
post #26 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ithappened View Post
that sounds amazing.

Im seriously considering trying to figure out a way to go to a spa for a day this weekend. . . both financially and logically.. not sure I can swing it without a car.. which sucks.
I'm really hoping that there is a way for you to do that! Before you have to wrangle child care...
post #27 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by yentroc View Post
I would *love* a cozy cabin stocked with my favorite books/movies where no one could find me, and just leave me alone for a week. No cleaning, cooking, care-taking... ahhh.

Well, maybe my DH could find me for one night and then leave me alone the rest of the time.


All I want is Hot Cheetos and Egg Nog, seriously if I could just have those all day long... ahhhh would be lovin it.

I did get that the past 3 days, though I did eat other food and what not but man was it good except for the heartburn of course, wish I could do away with that.

Oh wait I could go for some really tastey Chinese too! Oh and some McDonald's soft served ice cream, what is it about that ice cream that tastes soooooo good?!
post #28 of 30
ill take a long foot rub and knee rub! hot stoneswould be great!!!
can i aslo somehow get my water to break? LOL
post #29 of 30
Figures this would be the first pregnancy where I want it and hubby is weirded out!
No other immediate wants really...
I want my baby to look just like one of my daughters (don't care which)
I want a great hair cut and time to get my eye brows waxed without kids in tow.
I want Shaun-t's Insanity or ChaLean Extreme and the energy to do them
I want a whole new house. Dirty, pre-demo military housing is nowhere to nest.
I don't want food, but I want Thanksgiving to come so I can pig out for just one day!
I want my butt back
I want a tummy tuck and a total post-baby makeover
I want a new treadmill or someone to watch my babies while I run post-baby
post #30 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristSavesAll View Post


All I want is Hot Cheetos and Egg Nog, seriously if I could just have those all day long... ahhhh would be lovin it.
Oh my God, that sounds like the most delicious thing in the entire world! *drooling*
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: December 2009
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2009 - 2012 › December 2009 › I want a massage, a sweet pomegranate, and a box of Good N Plenty