Originally Posted by sunnysandiegan
45. We finally started using our new crockpot (amazing 3-in-1 version!) and since it works, I recycled the majority of the box. Some of the packaging had to be trashed, though.
This box was HUGE and frees up a nice amount of space in our bedroom!
(It has been there since Black Friday, when we got it....regular price is $70+ depending on where you buy it and we got it for $27 brand new. Our old one needed replacing due to the finish wearing off of the crock interior and because it isn't quite big enough for us.)
46. I asked several neighbors if they needed the rest of our tube of construction adhesive and no one did. So, I tossed the tube and plastic and the rags I used into the trash. I recycled the box lid I had dragged the whole kit and caboodle around in while I finished adhering cabinet pieces and transition strips over the weekend.
46/100 = 46% of goal
I finally got the rest of our donations out of here and to the charity today!
47. old crockpot that was too small for us now
48. really old pair of tennis shoes (still look good on the outside and I hope someone else can use them, but they were not giving me enough support any longer)
49. book that was given to us, so we're passing it on now that we've read it
50. short-sleeve shirt of DH's that he hasn't worn since July (I turned all of our hangers backwards on July 31)
51. cheerleader costume that DD outgrew
52 - 62. new in packages floating candles - I have never burned a floating candle in my life, so I have no idea why I had so many. I don't even have a suitable container for doing so...
63 - 67. candles that have no place in our home and a candle holder I don't like
68 - 90. toys DD decided other children would like better than she does (all in good shape, too). These were all in one medium sized Trofast bin, but we kept the bin.
91 - 92. two stacking/nesting bins I have owned for 20 years! I no longer need them, but they still have plenty of life left in them.
93. kids chef hat DD outgrew
93/100 = 93% of goal
I don't know if I'll get anything else out before Christmas, but hopefully I can meet the 100 items goal by New Year's Eve....