Originally Posted by sunnysandiegan
3. bag of kids books to county library
4. bag of kids books to city library - does it count if DD checked out a bags' worth immediately thereafter???
5. two large adult books returned to city library (DH took these yesterday on his own!)
6. 3 picture frames returned to Michael's today - I got them for specific things on Thanksgiving during the sale, but they didn't work out. Thanks to this challenge, I returned them ASAP instead of waiting for who knows how long!
7. 1 picture frame returned and 1 exchanged @ Aaron Bros today - I got them on Black Friday during the sale, but one didn't look right and the other was the wrong size. I was able to exchange the wrong size. I have to keep looking for the right frame for our bedroom. Thanks to this challenge, I took care of them ASAP!
8. 1 bag of toilet paper and paper towel cores for Girl Scout project - community service project that we've been saving up for since Halloween...so glad to get these out of here!
9. 2 bags of candy for GS community service project leftover from Halloween
9/100 = 9% of the way
10. dance game DD has outgrown (electronic)
11. travel desk that never worked well in any car we've traveled in (attaches to seat in front of child) - btw, my friend took it for her DD and I installed it for her and it works PERFECTLY in her car!
12. electronic cash register DD never played with
13. box of magnet toys DD & Daddy used to play with allll the time
15. - 17. 3 pairs of shoes
18. - 19. 2 pairs of jeans
20. - 25. 6 tops
26. - 30. 5 dresses
32. pair of kids sunglasses DD never wore
33. little kid outdoor folding chair - DD is way too big for it now
34. returned friend's son's baseball cap he left at a park playdate the week of Thanksgiving
All of the above 24 items went to my friend and she said she now has to get rid of 25 things from her house. I told her about this challenge and she may also shoot for 100 by year-end.
34/100 = 34%