So, to that end, I have questions.
1. I'd love to hear any positive experiences in which a 2 yr old nursed through a pregnancy and there was a happy tandem nursing experience.
2. If you had a 2 yr old when you got pregnant with your next child, how long did you continue to produce milk? I am confused about milk going away - I started to lactate when I was 5 mo pregnant and leaked for 5 long months, so I'm not sure why it would go away?
3. please share anything that might helpful that I haven't thought of. I've heard so many heart wrenching stories about children weaning abruptly and traumatically through a pregnancy with a sibling because they forget how to nurse or can't stand not getting any milk out.
1. My 2 year old nursed right through my pregnancy and a year after his brothers birth. My mlk went away but I told my son the milk would come back. It did and he was a very happy toddler.
2. Every women is different. Some women will lose thier milk, some will not, others will only see a decrease.
3. Advice...nursing during pregnancy can be uncomfortable.