Sara- that sounds promising! Certainly promising enough that I am going to try some CO if I get into next week with no changes!
Keep us updated!
Funny- but I was just taking a list of the stuff I have done in the last week- not necessarily on purpose for a natural induction-- but things I have done none the less......
1. lots of sex
2. had eggplant parm twice
3. had super spicy indian and mexican food (will go to Thai next...lolol)
4. Walk and/or excercise for an hour each day
5. had acupunture once a week (the last 4 weeks, although Tues. was the first time she used "post DD points")
6. had prenatal massages
7. had DH give me a few massages, and he always hits the acupressure points
8. had my cervix stretched (did NOT ask for this, but it was done on Friday before I had a chance to stop it) (i was 2cm and 80% effaced last Fri)
9. drink RRL tea every day.
--Last night I dug out the evening primrose oil, and will consider the CO if I get closer to that 42 week date (although I am banking that he will come at 41w 2/3d now......lolol)
But, it just goes to show that our little ones will arrive when they are good and ready-- at least mine will!!! But that is ok, I don't mind waiting as long as we are healthy and I don't get forced to do a medical induction...... I trust that my body, and he will decided to do "this thing" before the 42 week mark though!