I'm glad that you can put all that yuckiness behind you Allison. What a strange, toxic woman.
re: periods. I have PCOS..so mine have always been weird. Gone for 3 months..then 3 weeks of heavy bleeding.
I remember when we were trying to conceive the Dr. told us to have sex every other day until I ovulated. Hello...I have 90 day cycles! DH thought that doctor rocked. LOL
Now I'm a little more regular....I seem to get a cycle every 6 weeks and it lasts about 10 days.
OK...another topic. I'm having these weird recurring dreams.
1. Dreamed I was in bed and had to pee. Got up to use the bathroom in the dream and peed so much that it splashed back up in the toilet and get me wet. Woke up at that point and did go use the toilet.
2. Dreamed I gave birth to a baby in the toilet. (YIKES) - same effect as in the dream before...the sensation of giving birth caused me to wake up and I decided to go use the bathroom.
3. Dreamed I had to pee while we were camping but there were bears. I made my cousin come with me carrying a flashlight so she could fend the bears off with the beam. LOL....the bathroom stall was puke green.
4. Dreamed I wet the bed. (didn't in real life...but it was close)
5. Dreamed I was asleep and had to wake up to pee. Went to the bathroom, came back to bed and fell asleep in the dream. Kept dreaming that same sequence until I actually did wake up in real life to go use the bathroom - at which point I had been through the whole process like 5 times in my dream and it seemed like I was sick of using the bathroom.
Weird right? They've all been within the last week - and I'm sort of sick of toilet dreams. Theories? I'm not drinking a lot before bed. In fact, I've started decreasing my fluid intake just so I won't have these dreams.