Okay, usually I answer questions, but I"m too overwhelmed with turning "in" right now before baby comes. So I'll answer when I can...but I do have some questions of my own, again.
1. Baby is a boy...right?
2. quick, gentle and peaceful labor and homebirth? In water or will it bother me?
3. Name...we have a name for baby...I *think* it's the name (begins with a "P") I'm also thinking of an "R" name and an "N" name for the baby. And we are trying to find a middle (which I wanted the "R" name for). Problem with the "R" name is that when used in combo with the "P" name, in Hebrew, it spells a negative word.
I've been trying to change the order of the syllables in the "R" name to make it work, cause the meaning with the "P" name feels really right to me for baby's energy...am I going in the right direction with this or should I be somewhere else entirely?
4. Feeling SO ready to birth NOW. I'm 34 weeks and some change. Will little guy be born early? If so, how much? (I'm thinking end of Jan...but I'm due 1.5 weeks in to Feb...I'm actually really fine for that...it will help clarify the first name completely for us if I birth him early.)
5. Anything more about the birth or brit? Last time the post birth and brit and post partum were really traumatic for me. I've done a LOT of work in creating a situation where those issues will be totally fixed this time around. Anything else I should be doing?
6. Will DH have some major success in the USA with finding/creating work for himself? I really, really am moving our family in the direction (with dh's help of course) of moving back to the USA for a time for me to finish my degree. I'll be close to parents, they'll help with the kids while I finish. And then, a few years down the road, we intend to move back. Everything is hinging on DH's work situation. He's had enormous success so far...with the build up...but will something become of it?