I'm finishing up my BA this year and am hoping to get into the Library Science program at Kent State University next year.
We have two boys; a 5 year old and an 8 year old. Both will be in elementary school this fall.
Here are some areas I am looking at:
We need a place fairly close to Kent State. I am going to have enough trouble driving in the snow without having a long commute!
1. Are any of the places near the transit system to get to the Federal Building downtown in Cleveland?
2. Do these have good elementary schools?
3. Any of these we should absolutely avoid?
4. Are any near good libraries?
5. Any skateparks?
6. Any health food places?
7. Any good gyms/fitness places?
8. Anything to add?
9. If you had to choose from this list, which would be your top three?
10. Also, is there good hiking at the Cuyahoga National Park?
Thanks for any help!