- I agree with Lis- CALL! it will make you feel so much better, even if all the MW does is find a HB and let you know all is well. If you think it will make you feel better, of course...lisko
- i can't believe you waited this long to make a list. i've had mine mentally prepared for 19-20 months... and just last week decided to make it official. not that I havent already changed my mind 35 times per item, so no one knows that we even have the registry yet...
amazon was a good place too, I used the universal registry tool- so you can add things from lots of different sites. now THAT was fun.
I want to babywear too... and it's a whole new lingo. I can't keep all the abbrev's straight between TTC, PG, and now BW! ha! I have NO idea where to start there, perhaps another trip to our local crunchy baby store will help with that.mae
- yippee for US next week. that'll be reassuring I hope.Lauren
- I like most of the names you've added to the list. I dont love Clarabelle- i agree with starkyId that it reminds me of a farm for some unknown reason. sorry
I think maybe you can just take the names you and DH love, and the ones you like, and when you meet your little girl, you will know. My parents didnt really discuss girl names because they were sure I was a boy... and within about 3 minutes of my birth, my dad came up with the name, and my mom loved it, and it stuck. he said he just "knew" it was my name.
I had a cat that i named LeMeow Whiner when I was about 7. his name was changed to Larry about 3 months later, and it was a much more fitting name. Not that I am at all
equating your daughter to a cat...! Just saying that back then, I hated
the first name I chose, but couldnt think of anything else, and thought I had
to name him immediately...I didnt think to wait to see what he was like before I named him. Turns out he was very much more like Larry from the Three Stooges.)
I bet as soon as you look into her eyes, you'll just know what it's meant to be. I do like the middle name Ruby, and I still love Anneleise (and I didnt once
think of anal grease- where is your mind, girl?!?!); and I love Adelynn, because of the meaning to your family, despite your fear of the spelling. now you;ve added Lila, which i also L-O-V-E and the G names which I also enjoy...
just keep that list, ruminate on it, and let your girl choose for you.
and also- did you start your EPO yet? I know you asked about it a few weeks ago-- any action from that? I can't believe you're soooo close!!!!!!Lyndzies
- yay for another milestone!!! the first weeks poked by for me, but now, it doesnt seem like it was *that* long ago... how do you feel these days? are you sick at all, or just tired?AFM
, week 14 has started today. i love Tuesdays. I'm off to check my various growth/progress/milestone sites now... ! I picked up some mat clothes from a freecycler last night. score! they will be great when I need them, which could be soon, since I have 2 pairs of comfy pants, and most of my shirts are now too short due to the enormous torpedo boobs.
I went to the nutritionist last week, and i actually lost weight from my visit when i was 6w1d. weird. 7 lbs, and I havent been dieting or anything, or even sick. maybe it's because I decided to cut out most
of the cookies finally? (except the sleeve of thin mints that I ate in 2 days last week. totally worth it.)