I have a bf b15 month old who received two hep b shots before i came to my senses. We didn't go back to her ped until a year later because I couldn't find a non vax friendly doc and that was the only place with any records on her at all. Dr. told us we couldn't stay at the practice. We need to find a new dr to moniter dd as she is showing some developmental delays. She was just tested through maryland's EI program. So now i feel like there's some pressure as far as time goes to find a new dr. Have had no luck with tribal area in the past and yahoo groups as well... any ideas?
post #1 of 10
1/29/10 at 2:17am