or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › **TTC in our 20's FEBRUARY**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

**TTC in our 20's FEBRUARY** - Page 23

post #441 of 472
Congrats to those with BFP.

Lawmama we can be buddies since I'm positive we missed our chance this month too.
post #442 of 472
Thanks Lynn! (I'm Melek btw ) I could use a buddy right about now!
post #443 of 472
Lemoncello-

Congrats on your BFP! Your test are nice and dark!

This is so exciting!! Today is the best day of my life. Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I'm pregnant. Even looks weird to type! Hope it sticks!

So many BFP's this month. This is great.

For those who haven't gotten their BFP's yet..I'll be thinking of you! Best of luck ladies.
post #444 of 472
lawmama~You might want to switch to vaginally temping to get more consistent temps. I switched last cycle and I like the change I saw, when I was temping.
My chart link is my homepage if you want to look.

If you're sure that your temps are higher for those reasons, you could discard them to see if FF gives you CHs. And, I'd keep ALL the +OPKs on there too to see what it says.

GL!
post #445 of 472
Thread Starter 
Congrats lemoncello and naturelady! I'll be moving you to the BFP's if you're ok with that.
____________________________

CD1 for me today.
post #446 of 472
Naturelady and lemoncello- YAY!!!

Bumminbeachbabe- *hugs* sorry hon, That sucks, lets hope the next cycle is yours!!

AFM- Just the usual waiting around on CD 9, cos DH got home on tuesday he is extremely randy and we have bd every night, I told him we need ti slow down otherwise we will burn out by next week when its baby-making time!!!
Im hoping to O earlier than my usual cd19, thanks to the accupuncture/herbs and maca, but we will see...
post #447 of 472
MrsD, I had actually been considering switching to vaginal temps myself, so I am glad to hear you are doing well with them. It will just involve a little more maneuvering in my groggy state in the morning but that's OK I went ahead and discarded those high temps, and noted on cd17, I had a note that I overslept! And I remembered that I temped around 8 or 8:15 that day, so that probably needed to be discarded awhile ago! thanks again for all of your tips and advice! Stil no crosshairs, but I think my chart is more accurate with those wonky temps discarded
post #448 of 472
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmama1984 View Post
MrsD, I had actually been considering switching to vaginal temps myself, so I am glad to hear you are doing well with them. It will just involve a little more maneuvering in my groggy state in the morning but that's OK I went ahead and discarded those high temps, and noted on cd17, I had a note that I overslept! And I remembered that I temped around 8 or 8:15 that day, so that probably needed to be discarded awhile ago! thanks again for all of your tips and advice! Stil no crosshairs, but I think my chart is more accurate with those wonky temps discarded
I switched to vaginal and my temps are much better than when I was temping orally.
post #449 of 472
WOW,this is an amazing week for mdc BFP's!
congrats naturelady & lemoncello!!

afm..2 days till af is due..3 till my 29th birthday.
this 2ww has been looooong.. feeling hopeful, but ok if it doesn't work out.. i have spring fever and lots to keep me busy..
i am however feeling nesty and having to pee a lot...so those could possible be symptoms i really need to start charting!


bumminbeachbabe, sorry af got you.

eta, you can add me to ttc #4
post #450 of 472
Thread Starter 
Updated to here

Mamafern, I put your age in as 29.
post #451 of 472
I'm so frustrated with temping and FF. I want to kick myself for not temping vaginally this cycle. I'm a mouthbreather at night and my temp usually reflects whatever temp it is in the house. On another note my OPKs are fading back out, I'm almost positived O'ed on cd 16.

Sorry the ole hag showed up for you BeachBabe.
post #452 of 472
Lemoncello - I KNEW it! Your chart looked too good for too long...

bummin - I'm sorry AF found you.

I had to override FF the other day... they tried to tell me I O'd on CD11, but there's no way that happened. Got a + OPK on CD12. I was sick and had a fever on CD12-13, so my temps were totally inaccurate. But my temp rose on CD14 like it has for the past two cycles, so I'm guessing (praying? hoping?) that getting sick didn't affect my Oing. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/TheDivineMrsM

If I O'd, this will be the fifth time we timed BD well around O. Both DH and I have been checked out and passed with flying colors. Please oh please oh please, I want this to be the month. Please.
post #453 of 472
Ugh I don't know what's going on with my damn chart I want to cry I'm obsessing I know but I need a really good cycle this cycle and I need to not be on my period when I get my IUS out.

Congrats to Lemoncello and Naturelady on your BFPs hopefully I get one soonish in my first cycle of BD to really concieve.

Here's my chart if anyone wants to look again http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/sweetmama261
post #454 of 472
TheDivineMrsM: Your bding looks good. and fx for you.

SweetMama: Do you temp vaginally or orally?

Mamafern:
post #455 of 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklesnDazzles View Post
TheDivineMrsM: Your bding looks good. and fx for you.

SweetMama: Do you temp vaginally or orally?

Mamafern:
I temp orally I'm so sad about this ff thing. I feel broken
post #456 of 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetmama26 View Post
I temp orally I'm so sad about this ff thing. I feel broken
Temping orally can prove to be very unreliable for some women (especially if you mouth breathe or dont normally and get sick or if you have a drink before temping or try talking or one of millions of things that can change the exact temperature of your mouth)

Moving from Oral to Vaginal temping changed my charts from questionable to extremely reliable.

Also... if you use the pink Walgreens thermometer you may find leaving it in an extra 3 minutes after it beeps gives you much more stable looking chart.



-Otherwise, looking at your chart doesn't look like anythings wrong other than one sudden dip... were you sick those days? Stuffy nose or whatnot? I would not worry about it at all though, outside of the dip your chart looks great.
post #457 of 472
Sweetmama. Maeryn beat me to it. I bet if you try vaginally your chart won't look so confusing.
post #458 of 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
Temping orally can prove to be very unreliable for some women (especially if you mouth breathe or dont normally and get sick or if you have a drink before temping or try talking or one of millions of things that can change the exact temperature of your mouth)

Moving from Oral to Vaginal temping changed my charts from questionable to extremely reliable.

Also... if you use the pink Walgreens thermometer you may find leaving it in an extra 3 minutes after it beeps gives you much more stable looking chart.



-Otherwise, looking at your chart doesn't look like anythings wrong other than one sudden dip... were you sick those days? Stuffy nose or whatnot? I would not worry about it at all though, outside of the dip your chart looks great.

I have the pink lifebrand thermometer. We only have shoppers here not walgreens. I'll try vaginal next chart. As for the sudden dip its because I was up and down all night.
post #459 of 472
So do you use the same type of thermometer to temp vaginally and how far do you insert it?
post #460 of 472
Naturelady- I TOLD YOU!!! :-) YAYYYYYY Congrats on your BFP!!!

Lemencello- CONGRATS TO YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting to test really paid off! You have a dark line and there's no question!!! :-)

Jasmine- I was just going to ask the same thing. I temp orally & I'm a mouth breather... Had no idea it would affect my temps!! I mean, I guess it makes sense and I should've known but.... darn! Well, I'll start temping vaginally. How do you temp vaginally? how far in? Any tips? I'm clueless.... and a little intimidated... lol. Do you just spread eagle in the air to get it in? haha sorry for the mental image that brings up. haha. Any advice is appreciated!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › **TTC in our 20's FEBRUARY**