or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Nursing Mamas TTC February
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nursing Mamas TTC February - Page 6

post #101 of 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyonthebeach83 View Post
Hey mamas...quick check in. I JUST poas 10 min ago with like my 5th pee of the day and I got the faaaaaintest line. Not getting too excited just yet though; I cannot tell if there is purple in it or not. I saw the line in 3 minutes and I have never had an evap happen that quickly, even on an IC. I have a FRER left but am saving it til AT LEAST 11 dpo, the earliest I have ever gotten even a barely-there BFP on one. I'm only 9 dpo today though so that would be crazy for me! FX!!!!
post #102 of 386
Thread Starter 


rcr~

post #103 of 386
8 dpo and I will be testing with smu in a bit... gotta take my little cocker spaniel to the vet this am cause she is really bloated and uncomfortable- not sure whats up?? My temp this am was SOOOOOO pretty- it jumped back up way high today after that big dip yesterday... so OF COURSE I am thinking that just *maybe* that was an implantation dip!!!!! Chart stalkers feel free to check it out and let me know what you think!!! I had a small implantation dip with Madilynn and was able to get a + test a couple days after...so really praying this might be IT! I did have some cramping yesterday too- off and on throughout the day...
post #104 of 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsDaughter76 View Post
8 dpo and I will be testing with smu in a bit... gotta take my little cocker spaniel to the vet this am cause she is really bloated and uncomfortable- not sure whats up?? My temp this am was SOOOOOO pretty- it jumped back up way high today after that big dip yesterday... so OF COURSE I am thinking that just *maybe* that was an implantation dip!!!!! Chart stalkers feel free to check it out and let me know what you think!!! I had a small implantation dip with Madilynn and was able to get a + test a couple days after...so really praying this might be IT! I did have some cramping yesterday too- off and on throughout the day...
It certainly looks like your hopes could be the reality. And you clearly know what you're doing with seven past successes! Fingers crossed.
post #105 of 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmck View Post
It certainly looks like your hopes could be the reality. And you clearly know what you're doing with seven past successes! Fingers crossed.

LOL! Actually 4 of them are mine, 2 are DH's and Madilynn is "ours". However I have been preggo 9 times with 4 early losses...so if I got preggo this cycle it would be my 10th! lol! My Dh and I met thru Eharmony.com.
post #106 of 386
I saw that after I made my last posting, but we're talking big numbers here regardless. Good luck!
post #107 of 386
Hello!
Congrats to all BFPs!
I have no clue if I did ovulate or am going to so am staying at the same place on the list. Thank you
post #108 of 386
Tara2, good to hear from you. Glad you are finding some relief and peace with taking a little breather. That's really interesting about what your DH said about twin girls. Will be so interesting to see what happens. Myself, I knew the second I found out I was pg with my DS that he was a boy and, with my DD, I knew while we were ttc that she was a girl. This one we're ttc I'm pretty sure is a boy. (I'm not crazy, I swear it ) That said, I'd be totally interested to hear if your DH really was right!

Socali- gosh, being new to the board, I didn't realize how much you had been through. What a hard journey for you- esp with the close fam having babies. Blessings and hugs to you and I can't wait until you get your bfp.

rcr- yay! good luck!

kingsdaughter- excited for your test! that's a lovely looking chart

AFM, my temp took a big nose-dive today. FF took away my crosshairs. AND I stopped spotting. So. I guess it's back to the WTH is going on waiting game LOL.
post #109 of 386
RCR - good luck and have fun tonight!

Kingsdaughter - your chart looks great! did you test? I think it took 2 days to get a BFP after my dip with #2, and that was with random afternoon urine.

As for me, I am officially on CD1. I have my D&C this morning and oddly I feel SO much better than I have the last week. I'm actually not even bleeding that much at all. I seem to have comes to terms with everything and have some closure at least. Also the fetanyl seems to help the cause a bit as well.
post #110 of 386

joing in?

im not really TTC, at least my dp isn't but he knows my intentions and is sometimes thoughtful about them. i figure if i'm going to get my way i had better think positive and manifest it. so here i am, posting!
im nursing my 2 year old dd. trying hard to night wean her, which isn't going vey well. i thought that i was pregnant last cycle, my breasts were sore and all of a sudden my milk supply dropped. she is still complaining about my supply now (im on cd5) she will nurse for about 30 seconds on one side before pushing it away and asking for the other side, then back and forth till i say enough and stop all together. its really irritating! i love nursing her, but not like this. at night it is a bit better, but then she is mainly nursing for comfort i think.
i have a 4 year old dd as well as a 7 year old ds. i want one more, theni want to be done and finished. i love being pregnant, love giving birth and really love the baby stuff. i would do it 10 times, but i can settle for 4.
soo.. i have nevr charted, im thinking of starting, just to know what is going on with my body. i got pregnant with my other three with no issue (pretty well first time not PO or using BC), and im not sure of i would have a problem now, but then i worry about the what if i couldn't get pregnant and have this one last baby that i really want so badly! its funny how we think these things.. dp is happy with 3 and gthinks im kind of : but he also jokes around and last month didnt PO one time dtd..which he is usually very good about. so here is hoping!

i have TCOYF and im going to start temping and charting CM..any tips for a newbie?

ETA:you can put my on waiting to O.. it should be on or around valentines day!
post #111 of 386
random ? for nursing mommas-

my nipples are TERRIBLY sore today. Nursing is KILLING me. It doesn't feel like and no sign of yeast/thrush or infection or plugged ducts...

I know this can be a pg sign, but, seriously, my temp took the world's biggest nose-dive today (after the best night sleep I've had all week) that I think there's no way in the world I could be pg...

Do you get super-sore nips from AF coming? I've only had one ppaf and my nips didn't hurt then...
hm.
post #112 of 386
Babygrey, sore nipples are my strongest sign that O is coming.

Welcome, Mamafern!

Kingsdaughter--looks hopeful!

Gen!

Beauty!

for post OPK, RCR!

Glad you are feeling better, Finnegans.

I think I am 2DPO, but I'll wait for those crosshairs before I ask to be moved.
post #113 of 386
Here is my chart for the front page. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1bc90f

Babygrey, I tend to have HORRIBLE nipple pain when nursing right around O.
Much worse than when I've been pregnant and nursing for some reason.
Comes on quickly and leaves quickly for me. My nipples don't really hurt around AF, definately more around O.
post #114 of 386
Thanks all! I am cautiously optimistic. I tested w/ FMU today with 2 ICs and one FRER. 1 IC and the FRER had suuuuuuuper faint lines, and one IC appeared to be bfn. : I'm only 10 dpo though and going ot buy good HPTs tonight for tomorrow's FMU.

Good luck to all. Will be back later for persies!
post #115 of 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by babygrey View Post
random ? for nursing mommas-

my nipples are TERRIBLY sore today. Nursing is KILLING me. It doesn't feel like and no sign of yeast/thrush or infection or plugged ducts...

I know this can be a pg sign, but, seriously, my temp took the world's biggest nose-dive today (after the best night sleep I've had all week) that I think there's no way in the world I could be pg...

Do you get super-sore nips from AF coming? I've only had one ppaf and my nips didn't hurt then...
hm.
Mine really hurt at Ovulation too. It was one of the first signs I had when my cycles returned that I was actually ovulating. They sometimes hurt a tiny bit with AF, but nothing compared to ovulating. I've had them hurt when nursing and pregnant, but that was usually later on as the milk started to lessen.
post #116 of 386
beautyonthebeach83~ Keep us posted but I really feel this is IT for you!!!!!

MamaFern~ Have fun around V-Day Mama!!!! Make DH romance you a bit!!

KingsDaughter76~ Let us know what the test said!!!!

***
AFM~ I'm 6DPO....thinking about taking a IC tomorrow since SOMEONE just said they got a on 6DPO! LOL! I think I'll just take one a day and see what happens. I'm gonna TRY not to obsess...but I dId have a possible implantation dip this morning. Will have to see what it does tomorrow morning! My nipples seem SUPER sore all of a sudden too (started this afternoon) and I'm having some cramping too. Hopefully all GOOD SIGNS!!

Take care ladies!!!!
post #117 of 386
Babygrey, I'm not much help...but mine have been sore just before AF *and* just before O. They are a tiny bit sore while nursing now too, and I have had 5 faint bfp's now. :
post #118 of 386
Hello Ladies! I'd like to join in on the fun. I am on cycle #2 TTC #2. I admit that I got lucky with DS and conceived on the first try, so having to work for another is new to me! I am 95% sure that I did conceive last cycle, but it didn't stick. Therefore I am now "Waiting to O." I really hope that it works out this cycle, otherwise we are going to wait until May or June to try again (no pressure!). I'm now getting down to work: actually temping, taking Maca, more B6, OPKs, the whole nine yards!
post #119 of 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnegansmom View Post
RCR - good luck and have fun tonight!

Kingsdaughter - your chart looks great! did you test? I think it took 2 days to get a BFP after my dip with #2, and that was with random afternoon urine.

As for me, I am officially on CD1. I have my D&C this morning and oddly I feel SO much better than I have the last week. I'm actually not even bleeding that much at all. I seem to have comes to terms with everything and have some closure at least. Also the fetanyl seems to help the cause a bit as well.
Hope you feel better soon from the D&C... Glad everything went well. Yes I did test and got a BFN- which I pretty much expected. Not upset at all cause its still so early and I just had that big dip yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygrey View Post
random ? for nursing mommas-

my nipples are TERRIBLY sore today. Nursing is KILLING me. It doesn't feel like and no sign of yeast/thrush or infection or plugged ducts...

I know this can be a pg sign, but, seriously, my temp took the world's biggest nose-dive today (after the best night sleep I've had all week) that I think there's no way in the world I could be pg...

Do you get super-sore nips from AF coming? I've only had one ppaf and my nips didn't hurt then...
hm.
Mine got sore around O timea bit- not much though. Sorry I am not more help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyonthebeach83 View Post
Thanks all! I am cautiously optimistic. I tested w/ FMU today with 2 ICs and one FRER. 1 IC and the FRER had suuuuuuuper faint lines, and one IC appeared to be bfn. : I'm only 10 dpo though and going ot buy good HPTs tonight for tomorrow's FMU.

Good luck to all. Will be back later for persies!
Oh girl I am gonna be stalking you!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtara2003x View Post
beautyonthebeach83~ Keep us posted but I really feel this is IT for you!!!!!

MamaFern~ Have fun around V-Day Mama!!!! Make DH romance you a bit!!

KingsDaughter76~ Let us know what the test said!!!!

***
AFM~ I'm 6DPO....thinking about taking a IC tomorrow since SOMEONE just said they got a on 6DPO! LOL! I think I'll just take one a day and see what happens. I'm gonna TRY not to obsess...but I dId have a possible implantation dip this morning. Will have to see what it does tomorrow morning! My nipples seem SUPER sore all of a sudden too (started this afternoon) and I'm having some cramping too. Hopefully all GOOD SIGNS!!

Take care ladies!!!!
Your chart looks awesome!! Will be keeping my eye on you!!!

-------------------------------

Yes I took my IC test with smu this am and it was BFN- which I sort of expected since its so early and I only had the possible implantation dip yesterday. I figure if I am preggo I will get a BFP in a few days. Still I shall keep peeing on sticks till the BFP arrives!!! Muuuaahhhhh!!!
post #120 of 386
Please move me to the TWW I'm 3dpo, got my crosshairs this morning. Into the dreaded TWW--but I'm happy to be here.

Have a great weekend, everyone.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Nursing Mamas TTC February