Originally Posted by sparkygirl74
That is great! What did you guys do to make them heal?
I did seveeral things so I can't say if one thing did it.
1. Pascalite clay applications everyday, sometimes 2 times a day if I remember.
2. Taking Garden of Life Raw calcium supplement (this has K2 in it and I think that was key to healing)
3. Taking Green Pastures cod liver oil everyday
4. Taking extra Vit D or spending time in the sun
5. Eating lots of grass fed butter. We used Kerrygold. This is for the Vit K2
6. Eating lots of greens, dd only liked them steamed for a while, so I gave them to her with kerry gold butter all over them
7. What has also made the difference with the healing is cutting out allergens and switching to a traditional food diet, but we found that too much meat for my dd is an issue, so we eat meat sparingly.
8. Taking cell salts everyday, especially Calc Carb and Calc Fluor
Originally Posted by tnmom66
how bad were the cavities, where were they, do you breastfeed at night-how did you heal them?
The cavities were on 2 of her canine teeth (I guess those are called eye teeth right), and they were brown pots with holes deep into the teeth. She never had issues in terestingly enough until we STOPPED breastfeeding. She breastfed until she was 2 and we never brushed her teeth until after we weaned. After we started brushing and weaned her, she developed those cavities.