or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Welcome to Mothering! › Site Help › What about a Blackberry or Droid MDC forums app?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What about a Blackberry or Droid MDC forums app? - Page 2

post #21 of 27
Thread Starter 
I have to say, my time spent on MDC has greatly lessened now that I have a smart phone...I have little need for a computer, as all the other websites I frequent are easily navigated on my Blackberry, and I am getting a Droid next week, which I hear is even better.

Any other updates on options?
post #22 of 27
If you look in the skins there is a MDC Mobile option It should really help.

It is on the lower left hand corner of the screen.
post #23 of 27
Love the new mobile option!!!!!!! Soooooooo happy!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
post #24 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by abimommy View Post
If you look in the skins there is a MDC Mobile option It should really help.

It is on the lower left hand corner of the screen.
I didn't know about the mobile option! Awesome!!
Posted via Mobile Device
post #25 of 27
trying to find the mobile option - how do i get there?

i ws hoping you had tapatalk so i can streamline my bb experience... darn!
post #26 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carita View Post
trying to find the mobile option - how do i get there?
At the very bottom left of any page is a dropdown box with different style options. One of them is for mobile (I'm not looking at it atm so I'm not sure exactly what it says).
post #27 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofgrace View Post
At the very bottom left of any page is a dropdown box with different style options. One of them is for mobile (I'm not looking at it atm so I'm not sure exactly what it says).
Thanks... though I'm not crazy about it... maybe it'll just take some getting use to. Maybe if there were a way to quickly access fav forums and/or threads?
Posted via Mobile Device
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Site Help
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Welcome to Mothering! › Site Help › What about a Blackberry or Droid MDC forums app?