Forgot to add, I just ordered FertilAid for DH. I've been putting it off for awhile because of the price, but I've finally decided to give it a go. DH is very skeptical. I also ordered FertilCM for me, seeing as my CM is unpredictable. Sometimes, it's great. Other times, it's barely there. I figure it can't hurt.
How it's going for us right now:
I was supposed to have a laparoscopy/hysteroscopy last summer to repair my partially septate uterus, which my RE didn't think was necessary. (It could potentially cause miscarriages, but since I haven't had any...) It was cancelled, and I haven't rescheduled it, mostly because I've been up in the air about it. I've finally come to a decision about it.
Next month, DH will be getting his final post-varicocele repair SA. After that, we will be starting IUI with some sort of fertility drug (probably Clomid or Femara). This will most likely start in June. We will be doing up to three. (Unless I get pregnant and miscarry. In that instance, we may consider more.)
If those don't work, our next step will be embryo donation. (We've decided against IVF for the cost factor.) If we get to this point, I will have the surgery, since the embryo donation is far more costly than IUI, and we would want to lower our risk of miscarriage as much as possible. However, if at any point during the IUI or trying naturally, I become pregnant and miscarry, I will go ahead with the surgery then. (One of the reasons I've decided to not do it now is because of the cost factor. With insurance, it would still probably cost us around $1500. Since the RE doesn't think I need it, I will trust him...for now. If we get into the more costly procedures, or if I have even one miscarriage, it's off to surgery for me.)
Anyhow, that was really long. I'm just excited that we have a plan. Hopefully, we don't have to make it very far down that list. If the embryo donation doesn't work out, we haven't decided what we'll do next. Maybe adoption. But we don't need to think about that yet.