or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2009 - 2012 › April 2010 › April 2010 Birth Announcements!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

April 2010 Birth Announcements! - Page 4

post #61 of 188
Woohoo!! Congrats, Oliver's mama and thanks so much for keeping us encouraged Your labor sounds great! I'm wondering, what were you doing between 7am and 4pm? Just curious
post #62 of 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenaC View Post
Woohoo!! Congrats, Oliver's mama and thanks so much for keeping us encouraged Your labor sounds great! I'm wondering, what were you doing between 7am and 4pm? Just curious
well I just moped around and rested for a few hours, trying to figure out what was happening, then I started running around the house getting things in order (my parents would stay at our house with ds), then.. we had a huge 1st birthday party for my nephew all afternoon, so we packed the hospital bags in case, and went to the party! It was a nice distraction, though I think everyone was watching me like a ticking time-bomb!
As the party ended, that's when contractions went from ten to five minutes out of no where! and the rest is history...

www.bellababyphotography.com
click view photos, password 0327elijahpotts
post #63 of 188
welcome Elijah!!!
post #64 of 188
Congrats, Oliver's Mama! what a great birth story, too!
post #65 of 188
So happy for you!
post #66 of 188
Those photos are just gorgeous, Oliver's Mama!
post #67 of 188
Declan is here! He arrived before the midwives did last night at 7:40PM. He's 8lbs2oz and 20 1/4. It was an amazingly easy birth (especially after my last one) and we're both very well!
post #68 of 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastrid View Post
Declan is here! He arrived before the midwives did last night at 7:40PM. He's 8lbs2oz and 20 1/4. It was an amazingly easy birth (especially after my last one) and we're both very well!
CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to hear details and see pics. Rest up and enjoy your little bundle!!
post #69 of 188
Welcome Declan!
post #70 of 188
Welcome, Declan!

LOVE his name!!
post #71 of 188
Congrats Alison!
post #72 of 188
Congratulations, lastrid! I love the name Declan!
post #73 of 188
A little late, but nevertheless:

SuzieQ3417
Baby's Name: Holden
Baby's Gender: Boy
Weight: 8lbs 2oz
Length: 19.5in
Date/Time: 3.28.10 at 7pm
Where baby was born: hospital
Links to pictures: http://i43.tinypic.com/17py0n.jpg (total milk coma )
post #74 of 188
I posted my birthstory if anyone wants to read it: http://www.mothering.com/discussions...67&postcount=1

I also wanted to say that Declan was born 38w5d, for those who were curious.
post #75 of 188
SuzieQ-Holden is just adorable! Thanks for sharing!
post #76 of 188
Alison-That is an Awesome birth story! Thank you for sharing.
post #77 of 188
AileenM
Gabriel Joseph
Boy
7lbs 10 oz
21 inches long
3-31-10 at 1:34am
Born at home.
post #78 of 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastrid View Post
I posted my birthstory if anyone wants to read it: http://www.mothering.com/discussions...67&postcount=1

I also wanted to say that Declan was born 38w5d, for those who were curious.
Awesome birth story! Sounds like all the prelabor stuff worked in your favor!
post #79 of 188
rolenta
Naomi Brielle
girl
7 lb 12 oz
April 2 at 6:30am
38+0 weeks
born in a Health Centre


ETA: I guess we're changing the name.
post #80 of 188
Congrats Heidi!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: April 2010
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2009 - 2012 › April 2010 › April 2010 Birth Announcements!