The conference is here www.holisticldsliving.com
and the info for the street team is here http://www.mothering.com/street-team/
. I've pasted below what the page says, butI'd really love to see a mothering.com table in the vendor area just to spread the word. Go ahead and email the mothering.com contact to sign up, but feel free to email me to just so I know where I'm at with the table thebirthsource at gmail dot com. thanks ladies!
The Mothering Street Team will represent Mothering at conferences in their local area by participating in the following: have a presence at a booth, distribute magazines, provide a breastfeeding area, do sling and cloth diaper demonstrations, and connect with new moms.
There are two ways you can participate as a volunteer with Street Teams:
* Let us know of an event in your area where you feel Mothering’s presence would be valued. There are many local events Mothering would love to be involved in. Some examples include; family days, green festivals, birth and baby fairs, and natural living expos.
* Sign up for one of the many national events where Mothering has already negotiated booth space.
For each conference the Street Team volunteers will be provided with a kit consisting of all of the supplies and materials they will need for each event.
Street Team Kit includes the following:
* Mothering aprons
* Subscription take-one cards
* Mothering banner
* Email sign up sheet
* Raffle prize
* Supplies: pens, clipboard, table cloth
* UPS label for return shipment
* Inventory Sheet
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest and continued support of Mothering Magazine.
* Printer-friendly version
* Send to friend