Had to come revise today's entry. I had to stop to get some medicine for me for my stomach bug that I am trying to fight off and picked up a pail and shovel for DS to take to the beach too since I can't for the life of me find his from last year. I was rather proud of myself for not buying the $10 pail filled with plastic crapola sand toys and buying the very sturdy pail and shovel for $2.99 that was way up high on a shelf shoved out of sight.
I also went to the park today that has the bus-o-yumminess parked next to it all summer long selling the most delicious burgers, fries, and ice cream and I left my wallet in the car just to head off any temptation. No money = no junk food and no spending. Yippee!
$3.21 for a pail and shovel for DS and $4.99 meds for me.
9. Allowance day
Goals for the Month of April
1. No unplanned spending above my weekly $20 allowance $7.98/$80
2. No eating out that isn't already planned for: 2/30
4. 100 items decluttered: 0/100
5. Car left at home/take the bus/bike/stay home 0/5
- No Spend
- Planned Spend for allowance
- Unplanned Spend
- All meals eaten at home
- Decluttered stuff out of the house
- Car not driven