I was hoping today would be a no driving day, but I had to go pick up prescriptions for myself and my kitty, so no go there. I also forgot that I needed to get Easter treats for the church Easter Egg Hunt tomorrow. I already had six eggs and could have come up with something at home (spare change even), but I am just so wiped out from being sick since Wednesday night that I stopped at the dollar store and did the easy thing and bought treats. Still on track though!
I really need to get cracking on the decluttering piece. Once I am feeling back to normal, watch out! Things will be FLYING out of my door!
$3.21 for a pail and shovel for DS and $4.99 meds for me.
$3.21 Easter treats for church egg hunt.
9. Allowance day
Goals for the Month of April
1. No unplanned spending above my weekly $20 allowance $11.19/$80
2. No eating out that isn't already planned for: 2/30
4. 100 items decluttered: 0/100
5. Car left at home/take the bus/bike/stay home 0/5
- No Spend
- Planned Spend for allowance
- Unplanned Spend
- All meals eaten at home
- Decluttered stuff out of the house
- Car not driven