or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Mom › Women's Health  › New Herbal Remedies for Kids Book
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Herbal Remedies for Kids Book

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 
A wonderful, brilliant mama that I know has just published a book. Check it out here:

http://www.amazon.com/Herbal-Remedie...0035810&sr=8-1

She's really an amazing and I know her book will be awesome

Thanks,
Laura
post #2 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbalmommy View Post
A wonderful, brilliant mama that I know has just published a book. Check it out here:

http://www.amazon.com/Herbal-Remedie...0035810&sr=8-1

She's really an amazing and I know her book will be awesome

Thanks,
Laura

Thanks I just ordered. She is such a nice lady and sooo sweet. This book is totally gonna be awesome.
post #3 of 7
I can't get the link to work (might be my dial up) Could you post her name and the name of the book? Thanks!
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfulblessings View Post
I can't get the link to work (might be my dial up) Could you post her name and the name of the book? Thanks!
The name would be mine Demetria Clark
It is called the Herbal Remedies for Children.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
post #5 of 7


The link would be http://tinyurl.com/herbsforchildren

I have gotten the book and it is absolutely amazing. Demetria great work. You really are offering such a wonderful family resource.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetria View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfulblessings View Post
I can't get the link to work (might be my dial up) Could you post her name and the name of the book? Thanks!
The name would be mine Demetria Clark
It is called the Herbal Remedies for Children.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.


 

post #6 of 7



The book is now also available on Kindle:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth2birth View Post


The link would be http://tinyurl.com/herbsforchildren

I have gotten the book and it is absolutely amazing. Demetria great work. You really are offering such a wonderful family resource.
 



 



 

post #7 of 7

It is available on Kindle, iTunes, Nook, etc.. now.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Women's Health
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Mom › Women's Health  › New Herbal Remedies for Kids Book