or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Nursing Mamas TTC April
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nursing Mamas TTC April

post #1 of 282
Thread Starter 
The plan for April


Waiting to be Ready
arianascrunchymama ~
jr'smom
jennabella
*katiecornflakes~
kriket
LoveLife
nia82
naturalmamaof1
RunnerMommy
tourist.
*TXmom2~

Waiting to Catch the First PP Egg!
*AshleeG
*Carhootel
*CrunchyKatie~
*GreenMamma
gumblossom~
honeyhaze
jodybird511
*Ktietje85
*lifeguard
MamaKickyPants
momofadella
*mj0612
ncbelle
queen5supermommy
solejean
*tropacana
*wether77

Waiting to O
*allisonrose
*babygrey~
*beachlover
*beckyand3littlemonsters
bumminbeachbabe
busybumblebee
*canadaap
Cadi's Mummy
*ejsr
*emski4379
Gretaoh
*kalamos23
kikaaaso
*Logan
Mamaluu
MahnaMahna~
mamamerle
mrsbrunette
*peaches'mom~
PhotoJournMama~
saimeiyu~
*saoirse2007
Simply Mama
*snuggly
springmum
SparklingGemini~
Starsbright3
*Wendlynnn~
*wembles~
zipper99
*zensven42~
*zwitterion~

2WW
*alireb
*contactmaya
cloe
*DaddyM~
Evergreen
*finnegansmom~
filiadeluna
*honeybunny65
*hollytheteacher~
hparsh
jen&james
*KJRSMR
Latte Mama
lesliesara63
Mazomama
Paigekitten
Paiges_Mommy
pollyanna123
*rcr~
Samanthavv
sarahn4639
SoCaliMommy~
splath~
stellamia
Surfacing
sundaya~
*Tara2~
umma79

Our Most Recent Success Stories
April
Adallae
apmama07~
babymango
ema-adama
hannybanany
lindsey8
littlebearsmama
Wildecat

March
MamaFern
sarahmck ~
yummama
Yuba_River~



April Thread Hostess: SoCaliMommy

Please put all changes in bold
post #2 of 282
Just curious, but what does the asterisk next to some people's names mean??
post #3 of 282
I'm new to this group, hope it's ok if I jump in. My DD is 10 months, I didn't chart with DD, but I have read about charting and am planning on starting to chart while TTC#2, and no PPAF yet, so I guess I belong in the Waiting to Catch the First PP Egg! section.
post #4 of 282
I dubbled posts, how to remove it?
post #5 of 282
Hello
I think I've ovulated. Please move me to 2WW.
post #6 of 282
Ladies, I need your help! I am on CD 29 and 9PO based on an opk only (no temp or FF). I took an Equate HPT this a.m and I need you to tell me what you think. I see a very faint line and would be shocked if I was pregnant because my cycle has been way off this month. I ovulated on CD 20 instead of 13-14 like I have been and I had a horrible yeast infection most of the month. I did take an Answer brand test yesterday and got a VERY faint line after about 5-10 minutes that I just figured was an evaporation line. The line on today's Equate test is blue and came up after like 3 minutes but it is very faint. I read online that Equate is a more sensitive test and that is why I bought that one.
Please give me your expert opinions! the pic is a camera phone pic so kinda crappy but I see a line....do you???????

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...7/DSCN2438.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...DSCN2439-1.jpg

Again, sorry about the bad camera pics....
post #7 of 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildecat View Post
Ladies, I need your help! I am on CD 29 and 9PO based on an opk only (no temp or FF). I took an Equate HPT this a.m and I need you to tell me what you think. I see a very faint line and would be shocked if I was pregnant because my cycle has been way off this month. I ovulated on CD 20 instead of 13-14 like I have been and I had a horrible yeast infection most of the month. I did take an Answer brand test yesterday and got a VERY faint line after about 5-10 minutes that I just figured was an evaporation line. The line on today's Equate test is blue and came up after like 3 minutes but it is very faint. I read online that Equate is a more sensitive test and that is why I bought that one.
Please give me your expert opinions! the pic is a camera phone pic so kinda crappy but I see a line....do you???????

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...7/DSCN2438.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...DSCN2439-1.jpg

Again, sorry about the bad camera pics....
That's most certainly a line!! BUT have you read all the cautions on here about blue dye tests, esp so early? Any way you can get your hands on a dollar store test or FRER etc to confirm? Keep us posted!
post #8 of 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by apmama07 View Post
That's most certainly a line!! BUT have you read all the cautions on here about blue dye tests, esp so early? Any way you can get your hands on a dollar store test or FRER etc to confirm? Keep us posted!
What does FRER stand for?
post #9 of 282
Hi everyone, I'm still here waiting....12 DPO and I've gotten a couple of very faint positives but one was on a blue dye +/- test (that's what happens when you send DH to the store with no instruction, lol) so I'm not getting excited yet.

My LPs have been running around 13 days soooo....hopefully I'll know one way or another very soon. (We've been visiting my parents and are going home today so I'll be able to do a good test on FMU tomorrow if my temps still up) No signs of AF and of course I have a bunch of pg symptoms but I've imagined them plenty before.

Thanks for the new thread! Can my chart please be added? http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d7ae0
post #10 of 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildecat View Post
What does FRER stand for?
First Response Early Result. It's a pink dye that most ladies seem to have good early results with. You can check this out, it might help:

http://www.peeonastick.com/hpts.html

LOTS of info there!
post #11 of 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by apmama07 View Post
That's most certainly a line!! BUT have you read all the cautions on here about blue dye tests, esp so early? Any way you can get your hands on a dollar store test or FRER etc to confirm? Keep us posted!
The line is light but not thin like most claim with their false positives. I'm so confused......
post #12 of 282
Wildecat - I see a line too! I second trying a FRER.

apmama07 - Your chart looks great!

AshleeG - Welcome to the group!
post #13 of 282
Thread Starter 
Updated List To Here


Logan~ just my way of keeping track of everyone that has at least posted 1 time in the month.

AshleeG~Welcome to the group.

Wildecat ~ I see a line too, but agree with the others about taking a pink dye test to make sure, since so many people have had problems with blue dye tests

post #14 of 282
Good luck in April for all the Nursing TTC ladies here.

I seem to appear in both the TWW and waiting to be ready. I was here a couple of months ago, and then decided to wait on TTC..... this cycle is not a planned TTC - I just suspect that it might have happened. I am 11DPO (I think). AF due on Sunday.
post #15 of 282
Hi mamas… Can I join you? I didn’t think I’d be here for awhile, but when DH changed his mind he changed it quickly!

My dd is 17 months and for the first 15 months or so DH said he wanted her to be an only. (DD is a wonderfully intense, high energy, sleepless, child… It’s been an exciting journey for sure!) I had my annual checkup yesterday and over the weekend DH suggested that they take out my IUD then... We talked it over and decided to! Of course I haven’t been able to sit still with excitement since! I’m so happy to open up to the possibility of more in our family! That said, we were off bc for 2 years before conceiving dd (and I wasn’t even nursing then) so it could be awhile…

I have a few questions for you mamas:
What are you doing to keep yourself healthy for nursing and upcoming pregnancy (supplements, vitamins, all that jazz)?
Also, are there mamas here who are not charting? DD still co-sleeps, wakes, and nurses all night, so I don’t know if charting is for us right now… And even my periods can be months in between- very irregular.

Thanks! So happy to find such good company!
post #16 of 282
I just took a Clearblue easy digital and it came up "Pregnant"!!! Should I believe it now or are those tests iffy too? Do I need to take a FRER just to be safe? I cannot believe this is happening
post #17 of 282
Quote:
I have a few questions for you mamas:
What are you doing to keep yourself healthy for nursing and upcoming pregnancy (supplements, vitamins, all that jazz)?
Also, are there mamas here who are not charting? DD still co-sleeps, wakes, and nurses all night, so I don’t know if charting is for us right now… And even my periods can be months in between- very irregular.
I'm taking iron, because my iron levels plummeted in the 3rd trimester last year. Also taking Flaxseed Oil, and have been for years. Folic acid too. I also went back to drinking RRL tea last month.

I'm very loosely charting. Not temping because DD also nurses all night, just monitoring cervical fluid and position, when we DTD, and my saliva ferning scope. That info, along with my past charts, is enough for me to have an idea of when I'm going to O. My cycles can be irregular too - it's very frustrating.
post #18 of 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildecat View Post
I just took a Clearblue easy digital and it came up "Pregnant"!!! Should I believe it now or are those tests iffy too? Do I need to take a FRER just to be safe? I cannot believe this is happening
Uh...I'd believe the "Pregnant" Congratulations!!!!!


AFM, I'm 10 DPO today. Temp dropped this morning, but of course I took a test (just in case) and BFN. No surprise there but it's a blue dye test (bought a 3 pack for really cheap) so I wanted to waste it anyway. I know, I know....blue dye is evil
post #19 of 282
Congratulations Wildcat
post #20 of 282
Congrats Wildcat
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Nursing Mamas TTC April