or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Upstate NY roll call - Page 4

post #61 of 204
What town are you in? Westerlo, south of Albany
How old are your kids? 6,4, & 10months
How did you find MDC? During pregnancies whenever I googled something I had such great search results which were posts from this forum.
Are you interested in meeting other MDC moms? sure
What's your favorite holistic place in your area? The Delmar Health Hut
post #62 of 204
What town are you in? Edmeston (near Utica, Oneonta, Cooperstown)
How old are your kids? 17,15,12,6,2
How did you find MDC? cafemom
Are you interested in meeting other MDC moms?sure
post #63 of 204
Thread Starter 
Sixsimmons
post #64 of 204
Syracuse (area) Represent!

My dd is about 4 months.

I found MDC in archive form while googleing something baby related. I don't remember what, I came across it a few times on different searches.

Yes I'm down to meet other MDC moms in the area.

Favorite crunchy place: Strong Hearts, followed by the co-op and Nature-tyme

Did the strong hearts meet up ever happen? I'd be into that if it ever does happen (again?)
post #65 of 204
What town are you in?
Ithaca... well, technically Newfield, but we're just a mile from Enfield (ahhhh, upstate ny! ). I grew up in Trumansburg, left, came back for Cornell, left, and am back again!

How old are your kids?
dd1 is 5yo, dd2 just turned 3yo, ds1 is 10mo. And DH and I would love another.

How did you find MDC?
The website was my friend while pregnant with dd1, but I didn't join till I started reading the magazine (it was in my lactation room at work) and was ready to work through the lingering PPD that my c/s gifted me with.

Are you interested in meeting other MDC moms?
Of course!

What's your favorite holistic place in your area? (restaraunt, other business, etc
Jillian's Drawers!
post #66 of 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by jump mama jump! View Post
Syracuse (area) Represent!

My dd is about 4 months.

I found MDC in archive form while googleing something baby related. I don't remember what, I came across it a few times on different searches.

Yes I'm down to meet other MDC moms in the area.

Favorite crunchy place: Strong Hearts, followed by the co-op and Nature-tyme

Did the strong hearts meet up ever happen? I'd be into that if it ever does happen (again?)
It hasn't happened yet I don't think...

Welcome from an Syracuse area native...
post #67 of 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombatclay View Post
What town are you in?
Ithaca... well, technically Newfield, but we're just a mile from Enfield (ahhhh, upstate ny! ). I grew up in Trumansburg, left, came back for Cornell, left, and am back again!

How old are your kids?
dd1 is 5yo, dd2 just turned 3yo, ds1 is 10mo. And DH and I would love another.

How did you find MDC?
The website was my friend while pregnant with dd1, but I didn't join till I started reading the magazine (it was in my lactation room at work) and was ready to work through the lingering PPD that my c/s gifted me with.

Are you interested in meeting other MDC moms?
Of course!

What's your favorite holistic place in your area? (restaraunt, other business, etc
Jillian's Drawers!
Omigosh, I once dated a guy from T-burg.
post #68 of 204
Too funny! I do have a brother...
post #69 of 204
I live just outside of Albany in Slingerlands
1 daughter, age 3
not exactly sure how I found mdc, but it probably involved google ;-)
Honest Weight, but I'm biased because I'm their Education Coordinator!
post #70 of 204
What town are you in? Buffalo area, and probably moving soon to the Albany area.
How old are your kids? My two boys are 6 y.o and almost 3 months.
How did you find MDC? Googling when planning a homebirth, I think.
Are you interested in meeting other MDC moms? Definitely!
What's your favorite holistic place in your area? Baby's Sweet Beginnings, Buffalo Midwifery Services, Wegmans Nature's Marketplace, and the farmers' markets.

I grew up in Syracuse but lived my whole adult life until last summer in the Rochester area. I miss Lori's Natural Foods!
post #71 of 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchkissed View Post
I grew up in Syracuse but lived my whole adult life until last summer in the Rochester area. I miss Lori's Natural Foods!
I can walk there from work. Their commercials crack me up.
post #72 of 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombatclay View Post
What town are you in?
Ithaca... well, technically Newfield, but we're just a mile from Enfield (ahhhh, upstate ny! ). I grew up in Trumansburg, left, came back for Cornell, left, and am back again!

How old are your kids?
dd1 is 5yo, dd2 just turned 3yo, ds1 is 10mo. And DH and I would love another.

How did you find MDC?
The website was my friend while pregnant with dd1, but I didn't join till I started reading the magazine (it was in my lactation room at work) and was ready to work through the lingering PPD that my c/s gifted me with.

Are you interested in meeting other MDC moms?
Of course!

What's your favorite holistic place in your area? (restaraunt, other business, etc
Jillian's Drawers!


Hey, I see in your siggy you had 2 VBACs. Where did you go? Any other wise mama's who have had a VBAC in the upstate ny area (I'M WILLING TO TRAVEL FOR A GOOD MIDWIFE/DOC/HOSPITAL) feel free to chime in. I need some good recommendations.
post #73 of 204
I'll PM you!
post #74 of 204
What town are you in? Lacona(n. Oswego county)
How old are your kids? 12,10,8,7,6,4, 22 months and due in Feb - the 4 year old is the only boy....
How did you find MDC? Google, been a long time off and on lurker
Are you interested in meeting other MDC moms? Always! I am new here and know almost no one.
What's your favorite holistic place in your area? No idea.
post #75 of 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfemme View Post
I live just outside of Albany in Slingerlands
1 daughter, age 3
not exactly sure how I found mdc, but it probably involved google ;-)
Honest Weight, but I'm biased because I'm their Education Coordinator!
Ooh, we're neighbors! I'm on the Slingerlands/Delmar border.

What town are you in? Delmar
How old are your kids? 21 months, and 3 weeks :-)
How did you find MDC? Was googling "stuff" (don't remember what exactly) when we first started considering getting pregnant
Are you interested in meeting other MDC moms? Yes! I'm the crunchiest one of my friends currently.
What's your favorite holistic place in your area? Definitely HWFC as well :-) Can't wait until it's in the new store
post #76 of 204
What town are you in? Ithaca

How old are your kids? 14, 7, 4 ...all boys....

How did you find MDC? holy cow...ummm while I was pregnant with ds2...a friend recommended the magazine...I googled...I became addicted...the rest is history...

Are you interested in meeting other MDC moms? I think I know most of the Ithaca ones? But yes yes yes


What's your favorite holistic place in your area? wow...no clue. All the good ones were named already
post #77 of 204
What town are you in? Catskill
How old are your kids? 3 and 1
How did you find MDC? magazine
Are you interested in meeting other MDC moms?yes
What's your favorite holistic place in your area? (restaraunt, other business, etc). library!, retriever roasters, hudson river
post #78 of 204
Posting kick for me today it seems...

What town are you in? Guilderland (Albany)
How old are your kids? My son will be 2 in mid-Aug and expecting #2 sometime in Sept
How did you find MDC? Probably a rec from friends? I'm a perpetual lurker, LOL
Are you interested in meeting other MDC moms? Sure!
post #79 of 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombatclay View Post
Too funny! I do have a brother...
I'm guessing you're probably young enough to be my former bf's daughter.
post #80 of 204
What town are you in? Ithaca
How old are your kids? 7
How did you find MDC? Started lurking (obsessively!) in the vax forum when i was pregnant, 8 years ago.
Are you interested in meeting other MDC moms? Yes! But we're both really shy!
What's your favorite holistic place in your area? (restaraunt, other business, etc). Greenstar! I hope to work there someday.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home