I am currently reclining in a hospital bed on mag sulfate. They gave me another drug for my bp that I can't recall the name of. I went to a regular scheduled appointment this morning and had very high blood pressure readings that did not come down with relaxing and reclining. I was given my transfers orders to head to the hospital for an induction. We got here and my bp wasn't as high as it had been, but was still not doing well. They did a vaginal exam to decide how to start things and she imediatly went to get an ultrasound machine. Although Julian was head down last week he isn't now. We did have an attempted version after the mag was in as that relaxes the uterus and they thought I might have a better chance that way. Both the OBs working on it thought I did great dealing with the pain involved, but he was not going to turn around. I am currently waiting until about 8pm EST for a c-section as I ate a sandwhich around 1pm on the way here. At this point the OR is open and they don't expect my section to get put off, but we will see what happens as the time comes. I will also have another quick check to make sure he still has his head in my ribs before they take me into the OR.
post #1 of 13
4/12/10 at 8:14pm