or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2009 - 2012 › December 2010 › Showing off your baby bumps!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Showing off your baby bumps! - Page 6

post #101 of 225
16 week pic!
http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/...by61809005.jpg

Im sooo glad to see all those mommies out there with bellies popping out! glad Im not alone Ive been the same exact size since I swear 12 weeks... not sure why I popped early and then stayed the same... but ill be growing again soon Im sure!
post #102 of 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by wholewheatchick View Post
I finally uploaded my photos! I'm just throwing all the pregnancy related photos into a picasa album entitled "squirt" so sorry about the first few pics being u/s photos.

I'm 23, this is my first baby, and I am wondering when I'll ever start to really show! I'll be 14 weeks in 2 days, and still can barely feel my uterus at all.

http://picasaweb.google.com/em.catherine/Squirt#

Enjoy it! I didn't look prego much at all with my first until 5 or 6 months. Now with #3, at 13 weeks, NOTHING fits, lol!
post #103 of 225
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...hn4639/001.jpg

13 weeks 5 days and I'm as big as I was at 6-7 months with my first (this is #3)
post #104 of 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahn4639 View Post
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...hn4639/001.jpg

13 weeks 5 days and I'm as big as I was at 6-7 months with my first (this is #3)
I feel the same way. Looking at my shape, I feel I am 6 weeks ahead.
Your dress is really cute!
post #105 of 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by wholewheatchick View Post
I finally uploaded my photos! I'm just throwing all the pregnancy related photos into a picasa album entitled "squirt" so sorry about the first few pics being u/s photos.

I'm 23, this is my first baby, and I am wondering when I'll ever start to really show! I'll be 14 weeks in 2 days, and still can barely feel my uterus at all.

http://picasaweb.google.com/em.catherine/Squirt#
I was like that with my first. You really couldn't tell I was pregnant at all until I was 5 months and then I could just pass for having a beer gut or something. By 6 months though I looked clearly pregnant I ended up with a huge "basketball" style by the end of my pregnancy. This time around it's popped out quite a bit faster. Not that I still can't hide it but if you know me then you would know something is up.
post #106 of 225
Thanks raspberry! I had been at a wedding.
post #107 of 225
Not sure if I can link to facebook, but trying:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...d=459192984814

If you can see it, this is me at 17 weeks. The belly seriously popped within the last week. Before last Wednesday or so, no one could tell it was there but me.
post #108 of 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootGirl View Post
Not sure if I can link to facebook, but trying:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...d=459192984814

If you can see it, this is me at 17 weeks. The belly seriously popped within the last week. Before last Wednesday or so, no one could tell it was there but me.
I couldn't see it.
post #109 of 225
http://babydenley.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

Okay, I think this might work. I'm not too familiar with using photo sharing sites.
post #110 of 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootGirl View Post
http://babydenley.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

Okay, I think this might work. I'm not too familiar with using photo sharing sites.
Very cute dress, love the belly.
post #111 of 225
Thanks!
post #112 of 225
URL EDITED OUT

16 weeks 3 days. can anyone seriously believe this is my FIRST??
post #113 of 225
I will be 16 weeks in a few days but I forgot to share my 15 week bump so here it is. DD was giving her sibling some love

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...7/131_6854.jpg
post #114 of 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildecat View Post
I will be 16 weeks in a few days but I forgot to share my 15 week bump so here it is. DD was giving her sibling some love

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...7/131_6854.jpg
Aw. So cute!
post #115 of 225
aww! Im loooving all these growing bellies!! so precious.
post #116 of 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebegim View Post
aww! Im loooving all these growing bellies!! so precious.
me too
post #117 of 225
Okay I'm finally getting around to posting some pics. Here I am at 13 weeks.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/2913477...n/photostream/

And this one is 14 weeks. Sorry, I look like a deer in headlights here. But you can definitely see the difference. I think in this one my belly surpassed my boobs (not that it takes much on me).
http://www.flickr.com/photos/2913477...n/photostream/

I hope these links work. I've never posted photos on here before.
post #118 of 225
So cute all these bumps! I'm showing earlier than I did with babe #1 ( at like 6 months) and I'm only 13 weeks today! I'm a plus size Mama but I swear the bella band is a lifesaver as all the fat is being shifted by this babe making me look bigger. LOL.
post #119 of 225

17.5

17.5 week picture, But I am behind, I am 19 so I have to get some pics up soon!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4938329...7623752863513/


post #120 of 225
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: December 2010
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2009 - 2012 › December 2010 › Showing off your baby bumps!