Here is my birth story: http://www.sumnerrain.com/2011/01/09/liams-birth-story/
♥January 2011 DDC Roster ♥ Due Dates, Intros & BIRTHS! ♥ - Page 20
To Babies Born!
2:57 a.m. on 1/3/11, 37 yo crunchynerd birthed 3rd child James Liam into her own hands in the labor pool, at home, after a fast hard labor of less than 3 hours. 9 lbs, 22 inches, 38 weeks 4 days. 2nd HBAC. 3 yo Big Brother woke from labor sounds, and was present throughout, 6 yo Big Sister slept through the labor this time, but was awakened to greet the baby!
Calliope Fern came at 37w 4d, after an hour and a half long labor!
She was born 1-11-11, at 3:26 a.m., narrowly made it to the hospital with my 2 sons and dp who were witness to the immediate 3 push swift entry into air..
She was 7 lbs, 3 oz and 19.5 inches. She nursed like a champ.
Home, healthy, happy!
Add me! Had a daughter on my EDD (who does that happen to!?) Here is the story! http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1291978/wendy-s-birth-water-birth-in-center
Our son, Gideon Thomas, was born on 1-15-11 at 7:45pm after a very intense and quick labor.
8 lbs., 8 oz. and 20.5 inches long. He's perfect, I feel great, and now we're basking in the Babymoon.
Here's a link to his birth story...
- EDD: 1/25/2011
- Your Name: Yasmien
- Age: 32
- State or Country: Oregon
- How long it took to you to get your BFP: Not sure what a BFP is. But maybe it's how long it took to get pregnant?? If so, 6 months.
- What number child is this for you: 1
- Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Hubby: Chris, two kitties: Dorian and Vivienne
- Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Boy
- Birth Plans/Preferences: Natural if possible