or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › The Fabulous ONE Thread - May 9th to May 15th
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Fabulous ONE Thread - May 9th to May 15th

post #1 of 191
Thread Starter 
WELCOME to The Fabulous ONE Thread - May 9th to May 15!

posted by alexisyael in 2004:
The One Thread is designed for all TTCers on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!


To help keep the list current and manageable, you will be deleted after a month of not posting.

If you would like to be a threadkeeper visit here and sign up at the end of the thread, or let this week's threadkeeper know!


Please make change requests in Bold


Waiting to O
alireb
AmyPDX
Avasmomm
brunetta
BunnyMcFluff
finnegansmom
Hesperia
hollytheteacher
iheartmyfamily
jeminijad
jenniferadurham
Julie1014
karmab
Kyamo
LaceyBourke
lafemmedesfemmes
Lousli
Lydiah
Maurine
maybe4babies
mommytoallh
Moon Angel
outerspacemama
Ravin
Sarabravo
SML27
Sweet.Bee
Stevi
Tara2
Tear78
Tkgrl88
TulsiLeaf
tigerlily1
Vivica2




Waiting to Know (2ww)
Aly22681
Beth1231
CLH X3
Keria
KingsDaughter76
MahnaMahna
MI_Dawn
miriam_bat_avraham
MommyMatsumoto
Moonfireglow
Phantaja
Ravin
SommerdawnTTC1
Spinnerette
sweetest77
Tanikit
3boobykins
Tulpen88



Waitin' n Marinatin'


Waiting for Aunt Flo
lovebug


Waiting for my otherwise-wonderful-but-on-this-particular-subject-ultimately-infuriating husband to be ready

M.Q.

WTF IS GOING ON?!?!
WTHamI?


Waiting to be Ready
Blanca78
HulaJenn
MrsMike
sleepingbeauty
SimplyRochelle



~PREGNANT~

May BFPs!


AdalynsMama
•Adorkable•
annablue
DaddyM

myk

April BFPs!!!!

mumma cop kaz
enigo
TheDivineMrsM
ema-adama
Apmama07
brichole1214


March BFPs!!!!!
Alesmama07
BarefootGirl
NortheastSuperstar
YummyYumYumMama

theirmommy
Sobranna

post #2 of 191
Thread Starter 
Here we are! Let's start a new week full of BFPs and happy news! Anyone testing today for Mother's Day?

AFM FF is on crack. It gave me my crosshairs again. This time they are solid and it says I o'd ten days ago. I just had watery and EWCM a couple of days ago. WTF? On one hand, if I did O back then, I have at least a 10 day LP. One the other hand, WTF? On one foot, if I did O back then, I'm not at all impressed with my post-o temps. Not one bit. On the other foot, WTF?
post #3 of 191
Jenn, I looked at your chart. I agree, FF is on crack, lol. My guess is that you'll see a big temp rise and then it will give you new crosshairs.

I'm going a bit crazy here with about 7 BFN tests but still wondering why I don't have AF yet and last night and today I've been nauseated. Last night I thought it was just bad food choices (fast food the night before and only coffee for breakfast ) but now feeling sick again today and I don't understand.

Of course when I was pregnant both times my morning sickness didn't start until about 6 weeks I think, and was always mild and easy to handle. Right now, I totally feel like I could lose it at any moment. So wth is that all about?
post #4 of 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMike View Post
Here we are! Let's start a new week full of BFPs and happy news! Anyone testing today for Mother's Day?

AFM FF is on crack. It gave me my crosshairs again. This time they are solid and it says I o'd ten days ago. I just had watery and EWCM a couple of days ago. WTF? On one hand, if I did O back then, I have at least a 10 day LP. One the other hand, WTF? On one foot, if I did O back then, I'm not at all impressed with my post-o temps. Not one bit. On the other foot, WTF?

I don't think its correct.
post #5 of 191
Mrs.Mike - I don't agree with FF either, I don't see any clear indication of O! FF has given me ch's a few times this month alread too, I think it's Ch happy LOL!

AFM - I'm pretty sure I O'd! for a mum's day O! hopefully my temp keeps on rising so it can be official

Could you please change my chart to : http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/MoOnFiReGlOw
post #6 of 191
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lousli View Post
Jenn, I looked at your chart. I agree, FF is on crack, lol. My guess is that you'll see a big temp rise and then it will give you new crosshairs.

I'm going a bit crazy here with about 7 BFN tests but still wondering why I don't have AF yet and last night and today I've been nauseated. Last night I thought it was just bad food choices (fast food the night before and only coffee for breakfast ) but now feeling sick again today and I don't understand.
Is your LP always the same? You're 12 DPO so it could still be possible that it's too early for you to have a BFP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoOnFiReGlOw View Post
Mrs.Mike - I don't agree with FF either, I don't see any clear indication of O! FF has given me ch's a few times this month alread too, I think it's Ch happy LOL!

AFM - I'm pretty sure I O'd! for a mum's day O! hopefully my temp keeps on rising so it can be official

Could you please change my chart to : http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/MoOnFiReGlOw
I changed it! Do you want to wait for the official confirmation from FF before I change you to Waiting to Know? Hope you catch that Mom's Day Egg.

AFM - ok. We NEED to hold an intervention for FF as it is most certainly on the crack. It must have sensed that I was talking smack about it because it changed my crosshairs from solid to dotted. I haven't touched the darn thing since this morning when it gave me the dang solid ch. I am crazy enough, I don't need help from FF. Grrr.
post #7 of 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMike View Post
I changed it! Do you want to wait for the official confirmation from FF before I change you to Waiting to Know? Hope you catch that Mom's Day Egg.

AFM - ok. We NEED to hold an intervention for FF as it is most certainly on the crack. It must have sensed that I was talking smack about it because it changed my crosshairs from solid to dotted. I haven't touched the darn thing since this morning when it gave me the dang solid ch. I am crazy enough, I don't need help from FF. Grrr.
You can go ahead and switch me to Waiting to Know If it wasn't today it'll be in the next few, my opk's are encredibly +++!!

LMAO! Wow, that would be freaky! See, that is one of the main reasons why I prefer TCOYF, but they are still having some kinks with their Beta program (thus why I'm having you switch my chart).
post #8 of 191
Well, the story on my LP is that there is no story. When I charted last time it was only 3 cycles (pg on the third cycle) and I had just stopped taking bcp. I had one 9 day and one 12 day LP.

Since I first got my IUD (copper) about 4.5 years ago I've had consistently 26-27 day cycles, a couple of 28 day ones. I wasn't charting, but I think, from other signs, I o around day 15, which gives me about an 11-12 day LP.

I didn't get my first extremely faint + with my younger one until the night of 12 DPO. With my older one, I got my first faint + on cycle day 28 (wasn't charting at the time) after a negative at CD 25.

My chances are super slim of being pregnant, and yet it is so weird with all the symptoms I have had in the past week, I am going a little nuts.
post #9 of 191
Moonfireglow, I tried the TCOYF site but I have a lot of trouble with their site not working right for me. I do have a chart going there too, in case they get the kinks worked out.
post #10 of 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lousli View Post
Moonfireglow, I tried the TCOYF site but I have a lot of trouble with their site not working right for me. I do have a chart going there too, in case they get the kinks worked out.
Yeah, I find it is pretty dependent upon which browser you use. Firefox works well for me, but if I want to add meds or signs I have to use IE...
post #11 of 191
Alright gals I need some help/advice.

Remember how it really seemed like I was gonna get a bfp last cycle? Nice high temps...af a few days late...lots of maaaaybe bfps/evaps....etc?

Well...I'm still having af today and my af isn't usually like this. Today it has been 100% clots. I had a big brown sticky clot on my underwear and then later I had a bowel movement (sorry for all the tmi i just really feel like i need advice here) and lots more clots came zooming out.

I have had a m/c before but it was at 12.5 weeks so I guess what i'm asking is is it possible i was preggo this cycle and then lost it super early??

Furthermore, IF I was pregnant and this WAS a m/c do I need to go get a Rhogam shot???? I am RH- and had to get it last time during my m/c plus during my pregnancy with ds and right afterwards....like what i'm asking is if it was possible that i was preggo is it impertitive that I run in and got a shot?? Should i call my ob/midwife practice?? I actually do have an apt with them but not until the last Wed of May...for a pap and of course to discuss my wanting to get pregnant and it not working so far (3 cycles of trying really hard and not getting pregnant yet). I REALLLLLY would love some advice here!!
post #12 of 191
Crashing to say I stalk all you ttc ladies and always have my fingers crossed for you all.

Jen your post about FF being on crack made me pee a little.. Funny stuff!
post #13 of 191
I'm still here, still watching my temps jump alllllllll over the place, with seemingly no rhyme or reason. Lots of fertile CM, though. I noted a big temp spike today so if it stays up I'll know I am ovulating again
post #14 of 191
Hi mamas Wanna see my mother's day present???

http://canyouseealine.com/view_home_...fm?testID=7129

Best mother's day EVER!!!

I waited till this morning to test and it was SOO worth it! Hope to see many of you over in the Jan DDC!
post #15 of 191
Congratulations!! What a wonderful mother's day present

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdalynsMama View Post
Hi mamas Wanna see my mother's day present???

http://canyouseealine.com/view_home_...fm?testID=7129

Best mother's day EVER!!!

I waited till this morning to test and it was SOO worth it! Hope to see many of you over in the Jan DDC!
post #16 of 191
Holly - *maybe* if you were a few days pregnant just maybe, *if* and you miscarried, I don't think you would need the rhogam because there wouldn't be blood flowing in the fetus yet, I could be wrong how many mothers who do have chemicals and never even think to test who have the rH factor would have troubles, KWIM?
When was your mc? I had a 12-13 week MC and the second cycle after my period was a nightmare...very heavy and clotty and I wasn't pregnant. to you
post #17 of 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lousli View Post
Well, the story on my LP is that there is no story. When I charted last time it was only 3 cycles (pg on the third cycle) and I had just stopped taking bcp. I had one 9 day and one 12 day LP.

Since I first got my IUD (copper) about 4.5 years ago I've had consistently 26-27 day cycles, a couple of 28 day ones. I wasn't charting, but I think, from other signs, I o around day 15, which gives me about an 11-12 day LP.

I didn't get my first extremely faint + with my younger one until the night of 12 DPO. With my older one, I got my first faint + on cycle day 28 (wasn't charting at the time) after a negative at CD 25.

My chances are super slim of being pregnant, and yet it is so weird with all the symptoms I have had in the past week, I am going a little nuts.
If this is just your first cycle after having your IUD out, I wouldn't put much faith in a "normal" chart. Even though it wasn't a hormonal IUD, it will take a couple to get your cycle in the groove i would think.
post #18 of 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnegansmom View Post
Holly - *maybe* if you were a few days pregnant just maybe, *if* and you miscarried, I don't think you would need the rhogam because there wouldn't be blood flowing in the fetus yet, I could be wrong how many mothers who do have chemicals and never even think to test who have the rH factor would have troubles, KWIM?
When was your mc? I had a 12-13 week MC and the second cycle after my period was a nightmare...very heavy and clotty and I wasn't pregnant. to you
it would have to be 8 weeks or so or longer to even have to worry about it... before then, the placenta is not functioning... and as early as you would have been if this were a chemical pregnancy the baby would not even have blood cells formed yet.
post #19 of 191
Holly- if you did have a chemical, I wouldn't worry about the RH thing. I am RH- and miscarried @ 12 weeks (embryo stopped growing at 9,) and they told me in the ER that I was on the early end of needing Rhogam.

As for me, I am waiting on a delayed O... CD 17, nothing yet.
post #20 of 191
Hi ladies! Adalynsmom, congrats!!!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Mother's Day, moms and non-moms (yet!) alike I've had a bit of a mixed day-- a really great lunch with my whole family and husband, which is always special to me, and a great BD that I'm hoping will result in a little one but it was a little sad, briefly, with that moment of "I thought I'd be a mom by now." A commercial got to me, heh, and I burst into tears... but no matter, I'm over it now and staying positive!

We're just a little ways into May and three BFPs. I want to see that list grow! Mostly, though, I hope and pray for all of us that we can enjoy our lives and families, and that we can find comfort in this journey. I'm trying to make a conscious effort to get excited for the 2ww (I'm CD 18 and had EWCM and a positive OPK, so I'm nearly in it!). It really can be a magical time... the closest I've ever gotten to being pregnant is that amazing "What if?" feeling during the 2ww, and while it's disappointing to end up not being pregnant, I appreciate that time of possibility. I'm going to try to go with that

I'll borrow a line from Stevi... everyone have a reproductive week!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › The Fabulous ONE Thread - May 9th to May 15th