- yay for vertex, head-down babies!
Wonder if she'll stay that way, though. You've got a bit to go, yet. starkyld
- glad you checked in! Good to hear that Elliot is doing well. I'm not sure I remember you mentioning hearing stuff... what's up with that? I hope all is okay. jillc512
- OMG that sling! It is AWESOME! I may have to copy you. jessica_s
- yay 10 weeks!!! Let us know your family's reaction!!! Such great news. Others
- I know I"m missing a bunch, but I'm just too darn lazy to go to the second page and double-check. I'll try better to keep up! This thread has been moving FAST lately! AFM
- A few things to share...
My SPD has reached monumentally bad proportions. Waiting for a call back from the midwife to see what I should do next to try to alleviate some of the debilitating pain. I'm afraid if it gets much worse, I may have to stay off my feet entirely. It honestly feels like I'm going to break in half sometimes. I've been wearing a maternity support belt, and it helps to have some of the weight of the babe off my pelvis so as not to cause additional pain... but it does nothing to alleviate the pain of the SPD itself. Sigh. Best ever was being in a pool for the last couple of days, for about an hour at a time. First time I have not felt pain in a few weeks. I may be trying to spend more time in the neighbor's pool.
And, there's the Great Name Debate. Poor baby girl has a new name. This time we're not sharing with ANYONE IRL, because we are tired of everyone's opinions! Lol. DP decided a couple of weeks ago that she really didn't like Maisie as a nickname anymore, and that was a big selling point for me on Jamison. SOOOOO, the new name is Cadence, nn Cady (pronounced like Katie). One of DP's nns is Katie, and it would be kind of fun to have a "big Kate" and "little Cady" in the house. Middle name James after DP's dad. Cady James.
CJ. It's got some Irish roots, which is important to us, and we're both really musical, so we like that it's a musical term. And, it's unique without being totally out there. We will see if it sticks through till the birthday. I'm not holding my breath anymore. Lol. Sheesh, it's HARD naming someone!
Finally, since tomorrow is the beginning of my third trimester (!!!) I put together a collage of my first and second trimester growth! Very interested to see how much bigger I actually get. Lol.Collage