or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

spotlight thread - Page 6

post #101 of 133
BUMP!
I'll update the list later today.
I pm'ed once to get this thing stickied, guess I'll be trying again....
post #102 of 133
I was just wondering if could we double all the weeks up so we can get to know everyone sooner. Since we are doing it already? Then everyone would know each other by the beginning of Oct.
post #103 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by ein328 View Post
I have you down for 19-25 july.
Sounds good to me.
post #104 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerCathy View Post
I was just wondering if could we double all the weeks up so we can get to know everyone sooner. Since we are doing it already? Then everyone would know each other by the beginning of Oct.
Sounds good to me! I'll add the newbies to the list then double up.
post #105 of 133
Stickying!
post #106 of 133

Better Late Than Never?

If there's anymore room I'd love to play, if not I look forward to reading all your spotlights.
post #107 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gucci&Granola View Post
If there's anymore room I'd love to play, if not I look forward to reading all your spotlights.
You're added! Just double-check the schedule on pg. 1 for your date :-)
post #108 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by ein328 View Post
Is 5-11 July okay with you? I had to start doubling up anyway, so I decided to get rid of the last few weeks, to be safe.
Ack, I never even saw this but saw that you added me. This week is perfectly fine with me. Thank you!
post #109 of 133
Any way I could join in too...?
post #110 of 133
Can I join?? I am due 12/21.
post #111 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Scottish Gal View Post
Any way I could join in too...?
Added you!
post #112 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlgirl View Post
Can I join?? I am due 12/21.
Put you in....
post #113 of 133
Thank you so much for organizing all this. And for adding me.
post #114 of 133

me too, me too!

What fun, I'd like to play too if I may....
post #115 of 133
Not trying to nag...am I on the list or no? I didn't see a response when I posted a while ago. I'm just trying to make sure I don't miss it if so, I have been here less lately. Thanks!
post #116 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by nova22 View Post
Not trying to nag...am I on the list or no? I didn't see a response when I posted a while ago. I'm just trying to make sure I don't miss it if so, I have been here less lately. Thanks!
oh yes, i added you a while back- it just got ridiculous writing everyone back personally as opposed to just updating the schedule. the schedule is on page one of the thread.
post #117 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlet Mama View Post
What fun, I'd like to play too if I may....
Check the schedule
post #118 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by ein328 View Post
oh yes, i added you a while back- it just got ridiculous writing everyone back personally as opposed to just updating the schedule. the schedule is on page one of the thread.
Oh
Didn't see that, thank you!
post #119 of 133
Is it too late to add me?? I'd love to join in if possible
post #120 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by grazy101 View Post
Is it too late to add me?? I'd love to join in if possible
I just keep forgetting to ask
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: December 2010