or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

spotlight thread - Page 7

post #121 of 133
Uh oh! Now look what you have gotten yourself into! Everyone wants to join! Like me. Can I join too? Can I, can I pleasssse?

If not, no worries, I shall just read along happily!
post #122 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by grazy101 View Post
Is it too late to add me?? I'd love to join in if possible
It's not too late- I added you. But it IS the last week of November, which I know is holiday time, so I'm sorry about that. Schedule is on pg 1 of the thread.
post #123 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by northcountrymamma View Post
I just keep forgetting to ask
You're down for 22-28 Nov with grazy101. Sorry it's the holidays, but there's not much time left after that before we start having babies!
post #124 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahiisland View Post
Uh oh! Now look what you have gotten yourself into! Everyone wants to join! Like me. Can I join too? Can I, can I pleasssse?

If not, no worries, I shall just read along happily!
Yes, you can join! But, unfortunately, we're into December now. Luckily it looks like you're not due until the end of the month, so we should have time :-)
post #125 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by ein328 View Post
It's not too late- I added you. But it IS the last week of November, which I know is holiday time, so I'm sorry about that. Schedule is on pg 1 of the thread.
Thanks for adding me. I still have 4 more weeks to go before baby is "suppose" to come and meet us. We have time.
post #126 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by ein328 View Post
You're down for 22-28 Nov with grazy101. Sorry it's the holidays, but there's not much time left after that before we start having babies!
Thank you!
I'm in Canada anyways...so they aren't holidays for me!
post #127 of 133
Do you have to join this thread at the beginning? I didn't know how it worked, and would like to join if it's not too late! I'm due beginning of December
post #128 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by First Time Mama View Post
Do you have to join this thread at the beginning? I didn't know how it worked, and would like to join if it's not too late! I'm due beginning of December
No, you didn't have to join at the beginning, but I'm afraid we're booked into December now (we scheduled first come, first served style). I can still add you, though, and you may still make it before the baby comes...
post #129 of 133
Sure, go ahead and add me and we'll see
post #130 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by First Time Mama View Post
Sure, go ahead and add me and we'll see
Done and done. The schedule is on pg. 1 of this thread.
post #131 of 133
If FTM is due in early december, I'd be happy to switch since I'm not due until late in the month.
post #132 of 133

Oh my! I am losing my mind....I totally forgot to start last week's thread! Please forgive me, mamas. 

post #133 of 133

oops, that was me, I should have looked at it. 

oh well...we're getting to that point where people are having babies, I'm not too worried about missing it. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: December 2010