or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What are your symptoms? - Page 2

post #21 of 58
I was trying to convince myself that my "symptoms" are all in my head...well...maybe not. I am about 5 week and I am starting to feel like crud. I am nauseated, tired, and I have diarrhea everytime I eat (sorry if that was TMI). I am also very sensitive right now and easily overwhelmed....just typing all of this makes me want to cry . Luckily since I have done this so many times before I know that this to will end at some point and I am looking forward to my second trimester.
Alicia
post #22 of 58
The heartburn has arrived - my guts are on fire right now.
post #23 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by alicia9178 View Post
I was trying to convince myself that my "symptoms" are all in my head...well...maybe not. I am about 5 week and I am starting to feel like crud. I am nauseated, tired, and I have diarrhea everytime I eat (sorry if that was TMI). I am also very sensitive right now and easily overwhelmed....just typing all of this makes me want to cry . Luckily since I have done this so many times before I know that this to will end at some point and I am looking forward to my second trimester.
Alicia
aww, I want to reach through the computer and hug you mama.
post #24 of 58
I'm 4w2d today. My symptoms are:
*gagging/dry heaving when I get hungry (I don't remember this from my other pregnancies)
*heartburn/burping
*cramps and twinges
*sore breasts
*total exhaustion. This is the biggest one for me...after dinner I'm wiped out.


I can't remember when m/s started for me before. My first pregnancy ended as a missed miscarriage and I had very few symptoms. My next two pregnancies were great...and lots of morning sickness. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm really anxious for it to start...I feel horrible with it but it make me feel that everything is OK.
post #25 of 58
Anyone having insomnia. I went from total exhaustion to insomnia and restlessness. I cannot get comfortable. I didn't go through this with my first. Not that I remember anyway. Lord help me since I am so early. I am still having a hard time with this all sinking in. The good news though was that yesterday was my birthday and my DH bought me a new bike trailer (since our last one was stolen) and it fits two...he even bought before he knew I was pg.
post #26 of 58
portlandmama - YES! I am having bouts of insomnia, too!

I'm so tired at night, but some nights it takes me forever to fall asleep. It doesn't help that I'm constantly getting up to pee. I think my mind races, too, but not about anything bad or anything in particular.

It just sucks because I'm sooooo tired!
post #27 of 58
portlandmama - me too!!! I went to bed at 10 last night, and tossed and turned until past 1am. I'm so tired all the time, but I just can't sleep!
post #28 of 58
I'm not even officially "late" yet ...the only symptom I really have is slightly sore nipples when DD nurses. My morning sickness usually kicks in at 5 weeks and around the same time those little glands appear on my areolas.
post #29 of 58
Been in bed ALL day today! I am tired like no body's business, nauseous, and just feel like you-know-what! I feel like I have the flu!!!

Oh, and I think I might be a little cranky!!
post #30 of 58
My boobs are suddenly SO sore - I think I might dig out some breast pads to protect them.

Also, completely out of my mind hormonal - had a mental breakdown because we are out of nacho chips. Bawling and crying and yelling. DH ran out to get some - the man is a saint some days!
post #31 of 58
So week 6 brings some wonderful new symptoms. I am seriously sensitive to smells, constantly nauseous, ridiculously bloated and so tired I'm having trouble getting my eyes to work together. I basically want to sleep ALL THE TIME!!!! And everything makes me cry; movies, ads, newspaper articles, everything!
post #32 of 58
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngwife View Post
Been in bed ALL day today! I am tired like no body's business, nauseous, and just feel like you-know-what! I feel like I have the flu!!!

Oh, and I think I might be a little cranky!!
THIS IS ME!!! I took a nap today, I hate taking naps. And woke up with a headache and am so cranky....I just let my boys watch Thomas DVDs after dinner now and I'm literally just vegging. I've been trying to put away laundry all day and it's like, I can put away 3 things and have to sit down. I almost feel weak I'm so tired....
post #33 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by debra_lea View Post
I am 6 weeks tomorrow, and things are starting to really kick in for me. I was tired cranky, crampy....

Now I am EXHAUSTED (feel like I'm hovering between life and death), and the nausea is starting to stir up. I'm hungry, nothing sounds good. Then I'm starving, but feel sick after I eat. I feel like I'm under a deep fog. I'm forgetful and I feel a little slow (mentally and physically:-)

Yes, it is all coming back to me. I need to remind myself that this only a phase and I will survive.
Is it really only a phase? I feel like this, although it has gotten slightly better. I am really sad about it and depressed that I might have to feel like this for 7 months.
post #34 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmulberry View Post
Is it really only a phase? I feel like this, although it has gotten slightly better. I am really sad about it and depressed that I might have to feel like this for 7 months.
Yes hon, for most people it's just a phase, and the 2nd trimester is SO much better.
post #35 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinklefae View Post
Yes hon, for most people it's just a phase, and the 2nd trimester is SO much better.


It really does get better, but I know how hard it is to imagine that when you're right in the middle of it. Just do what you can to get through it
post #36 of 58
Thank you for the reassurances ladies! I need to hear it. It is making DH sad that I am going through this and I think he feels guilty.

I just feel like an unmotivated blob.

I have a garden that is starting to overflow with produce that I planned during the winter with such hope, and I am so unmotivated to pick and preserve anything. All I want to eat is meat, and fruit. The smell or thought of cooking vegetables makes me nauseous. And I used to be a person who could eat a giant bowl of swiss chard for dinner!
post #37 of 58
Ummmm...

Ohhhh my boobs! <-----none of this
squeamish
tired
slightly more hungry
short periods of nausea

With my healthy pregnancies, I hit severe m/s roughly around 5 weeks and it ends 18-20 weeks. After my recent loss (where I didn't have m/s to speak of), I'm looking forward to nausea. Y'all will need to remind me I said that in a couple weeks
post #38 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmulberry View Post
Thank you for the reassurances ladies! I need to hear it. It is making DH sad that I am going through this and I think he feels guilty.

I just feel like an unmotivated blob.

I have a garden that is starting to overflow with produce that I planned during the winter with such hope, and I am so unmotivated to pick and preserve anything. All I want to eat is meat, and fruit. The smell or thought of cooking vegetables makes me nauseous. And I used to be a person who could eat a giant bowl of swiss chard for dinner!
alright i'm TOTALLY guessing you are having a boy! When i was pregnant with DS i wanted steak every night!!!
post #39 of 58
New to this pregnancy:
sore nipples
constant nausea, esp to garbage and raw red meat

The Friends that are Returning:
Moodiness
Constant hunger (and extreme moodiness when refused food in a timely manner)
Excellent sense of smell (my house stinks)
Exhaustion
Gagging on my toothbrush daily
Cramping
Brain drain
Craving pancakes and OJ (mmmmm...lunch idea!)
post #40 of 58
Nothing too eventful yet! Ask me again in a few weeks Right now, I'm a little more tired and a little more hungry than usual, oh and I also cry at the drop of a hat! My boobs are sore, and the lovely green veins are showing up everywhere.. I have very pale skin so they are extremely noticeable! I'm also peeing constantly, but that's in part because I've upped my water intake. Overall I feel pretty good
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: February 2011