or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2009 - 2012 › January 2011 › 2nd Trimester Train!! Come Aboard!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2nd Trimester Train!! Come Aboard!! - Page 2

post #21 of 67
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumi79 View Post
I'm joining you here today. It was a nerve racking first trimester. I hope the last months of this pregnancy bring me peace and confidence that everything will be fine.
me too!!
post #22 of 67
I'm going to jump on board too, even though I don't hit 13 weeks until tomorrow. I was originally told 12w1d was the start of the second trimester, and for the purposes of medication management (I have severe fibromyalgia) 12 weeks is a critical point.

...that, and I started feeling the legendary second trimester energy burst yesterday. I've been cooking, cleaning, and working non-stop for two days now. It's a little scary how much I'm getting done all of a sudden, after three months of dragging myself around and getting further and further behind every day. The nausea is pretty much gone too (although I've still got some odd food aversions) so I'm starting to think this pregnancy thing isn't so bad after all.

So maybe I'm technically still in the first trimester, but whatever - I feel better!
post #23 of 67
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kythryne View Post
I'm going to jump on board too, even though I don't hit 13 weeks until tomorrow. I was originally told 12w1d was the start of the second trimester, and for the purposes of medication management (I have severe fibromyalgia) 12 weeks is a critical point.

...that, and I started feeling the legendary second trimester energy burst yesterday. I've been cooking, cleaning, and working non-stop for two days now. It's a little scary how much I'm getting done all of a sudden, after three months of dragging myself around and getting further and further behind every day. The nausea is pretty much gone too (although I've still got some odd food aversions) so I'm starting to think this pregnancy thing isn't so bad after all.

So maybe I'm technically still in the first trimester, but whatever - I feel better!

Isn't it wonderful to feel human again!
post #24 of 67
I am 13 weeks today - woohoo!

And today - not much morning sickness. I even attempted orange juice for breakfast with no problem. I hope it's getting better. I was fine last monday and then got really sick again.
post #25 of 67
Me too, Lillymonster—13 weeks today!

(Well, I'm going by a rough guess at my LMP date ... neither DH or I can quite remember when it was, but we know the ballpark. )
post #26 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymonster View Post
I am 13 weeks today - woohoo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by macandcheese View Post
Me too, Lillymonster—13 weeks today!
Congrats to both of you!
post #27 of 67
And here I am in the 2nd trimester (I go by the 13w3d calculation, and I reached it today)! It's great to join you ladies!
post #28 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by macandcheese View Post
Me too, Lillymonster—13 weeks today!

(Well, I'm going by a rough guess at my LMP date ... neither DH or I can quite remember when it was, but we know the ballpark. )
If I go by LMP 13 weeks is today, if I go by when I o, and when I know we had sex, and I know when it implanted (I felt like poop that day - exactly 7 days later) I am 13 weeks and 3 days. For some reason my EDD is sooner if I go by o date. Most place estimate I ovulated on the 19th, but it was over by then.

So either way I am in the 2nd trimester. And I hope it means the morning sickness and food aversions end.
post #29 of 67
Thread Starter 
Welcome everyone!!
post #30 of 67
Still lying around here waiting for the "golden time" of the second trimester to happen. I'm 12w5d and still nauseous and exhausted. Hoping I magically wake up later this week and feel glorious.

Congrats to all the early January moms who have made it already!!!!
post #31 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamas2atti View Post
Still lying around here waiting for the "golden time" of the second trimester to happen. I'm 12w5d and still nauseous and exhausted. Hoping I magically wake up later this week and feel glorious.
You're only days away! Hang in there, Susan.
post #32 of 67
I know I'll get on this 'train' too, but you know, 3 weeks is far too long to sit in the darn depot waiting for the train.
post #33 of 67
I am due on the first too! I am so excited to be in the second trimester. This first trimester has been the worst out of all of my pregnancies. My nausea has finally gone down and I am barely throwing up anymore.

The only thing is I get out of breath so easily! I think because I pretty much didn't work out the past two months at all because I was so tired and sick.

I think I am going to enjoy a summer in the second trimester in stead of being due in the summer!
post #34 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgirl View Post
I know I'll get on this 'train' too, but you know, 3 weeks is far too long to sit in the darn depot waiting for the train.
I am so with you on this!!! At least we can keep each other company while we wait for our turn on the train!
post #35 of 67
I'm 13 weeks today!
post #36 of 67
I'm 14 weeks now, woo-hoo! The worst of my nausea ended a couple weeks ago but I still have food issues. I still want to sleep all day, so I don't have that wonderful energy burst that some of you lucky pp'ers have had. My uterus is popping out, which is pretty cool. I can see and feel it bulging out when I lay on my back. I don't remember that from last time. Pretty weird!
post #37 of 67
I'm finally here!!! I am so excited and feeling much better
*edited, oops! I just realized I am ALMOST here LOL 12 weeks, 3 days today!
post #38 of 67
i'll be 12 weeks tomorrow, but i'm calling it 2nd trimester (partly because i'll be delivering the first week of january) hooray!
post #39 of 67
Woohoo! 13 weeks yesterday!
post #40 of 67
I'm 14 weeks and i'll hop on the train but only if they have sleeper cars! I'm still exhausted!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: January 2011
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2009 - 2012 › January 2011 › 2nd Trimester Train!! Come Aboard!!