or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Belly pics?

post #1 of 261
Thread Starter 
I know it is really early, but some people will be starting to have a little bump soon.

I'm so early it is mostly bloating, lol but since this is #3, I'm expecting a belly before too long.
post #2 of 261
I was going to take a picture today .. maybe I still will. Obviously I will call this the "before" picture, but it will be fun to have it to compare later!!
post #3 of 261
If I remember, i'll take a pic tomorrow. Since I just ate a big bol from Chipotle
post #4 of 261
On second thought I'll take my picture in the morning
post #5 of 261
DH just took my 'before' photo. It'll be nice to see change every week! Whoever starts showing first, whether bloat or baby, should post!
post #6 of 261
Hmm, I already look 4 months pregnant if I stand a certain way...
post #7 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearl2 View Post
Hmm, I already look 4 months pregnant if I stand a certain way...
Hahaha me too. Actually last night I was standing in front of the mirror and thought OMG I look at least 24 weeks preg. Unless I tighten my abs and suck in. So I guess I'll have to start doing that until I'm ready to tell . Although I've always looked a little bit pg since I had #2. There's just extra stuff there now or something.
post #8 of 261
Alright...here goes! I'm still very hesitant about this pregnancy until I see a heartbeat ..but here is one step forward towards positive thinking!

6 weeks/"before"
post #9 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by michanders4 View Post
Alright...here goes! I'm still very hesitant about this pregnancy until I see a heartbeat ..but here is one step forward towards positive thinking!

6 weeks/"before"
you are teeny tiny

Here is my 6 weeks. Keep in mind this is pregnancy #9 (I have 5 living)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...weeks003-1.jpg
post #10 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by michanders4 View Post
Alright...here goes! I'm still very hesitant about this pregnancy until I see a heartbeat ..but here is one step forward towards positive thinking!

6 weeks/"before"
Cute!

You are 6 weeks and due March 11? I am due March 15, but only 4 weeks. Uhh... is my math wrong?
post #11 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia884 View Post
Cute!

You are 6 weeks and due March 11? I am due March 15, but only 4 weeks. Uhh... is my math wrong?
I think she just means March 2011. I had to look at it a couple of times to be sure. But I'll be six weeks on Friday and I'm due 3/4/11 and I remember she's a few days ahead of me.
post #12 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
I think she just means March 2011. I had to look at it a couple of times to be sure. But I'll be six weeks on Friday and I'm due 3/4/11 and I remember she's a few days ahead of me.
That makes total sense now. Whoops!
post #13 of 261
michanders4 and Aron- Cute!! Thanks for sharing
post #14 of 261
Aron - looking good!

Yes, I am actually due March 1! I've been meaning to change my signature..at least 3/2011 would look better
post #15 of 261
Thread Starter 
I have a 3w 6d pic taken on the 4th of July but I still have to upload it. I plan to take a pic every week because I have the Belly Book and I want to fill in all the weekly spots. The only thing I don't like about it is the way the weeks are organized. Week 1 they count as being conception.
post #16 of 261
I almost started a belly pic thred but was afraid it was too early.

I'm excited though. I'll take my 1st pic tomorrow!
post #17 of 261
You look great Michanders!! I will try to get a pic taken this weekend.
post #18 of 261
Thread Starter 
post #19 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikaaaso View Post
You look great Michanders!! I will try to get a pic taken this weekend.
Thanks!

You look great!
post #20 of 261
Definitely a little bump Lousli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: March 2011