* EDD: Online calculator says March 17th
* Name: Crystal
* Age: 31
* Location: Eastern Massachusetts
* How long it took to you to get your BFP: We've been trying since January
* What number child is this for you: Second
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH and 2 1/2 year old son
* Baby's gender (hopes or guesses): Well...the Chinese Birth Calendar says it should be a girl...but I'd be equally happy with another boy.
* Names you like (& are willing to share): If it's a girl, we're leaning towards Ciara (no middle name yet). If it's a boy, I had no idea. We used our #1 & 2 boy names for my son's first & middle names!
* Birth plans/preferences: I'm aiming for a VBAC. Have to be in the hospital because I'm considered high-risk for another reason, but I'm aiming for an unmedicated birth.
* Blog, website or the like: http://semicrunchymama.wordpress.com/
* Anything else you'd like to share: During my last pregnancy I went by the book...the scary "What to Expect" book. I wound up with a typical intervention-filled labor and was whisked off to the OR. This time around I'm reading different books, and trying to educate myself on natural, drug- and intervention-free childbirth. I'm going to have the support of a doula this time around, and am looking into hypnobabies.