Add me too!
After 2 MCs in just 4 months, I'm expecting again. I went today to have my HCG levels checked because every cramp, twinge or un-sore breasts have me freaking out....
But then I bought another pregnancy test and took it mid-day today, and the test line came up way before the control line, and it was super dark...I think it may actually stick this time!
So I'm hesitantly saying that my EDD is April 19th.
Which, by the way makes 4 children, whose birthday months will be APRIl, MAY, JUNE, and JULY . (Oh-and DH is August and I'm September!)
I am in desperate need of support, so please add me!
EDD: April 19th 2011
* Name: Marcie
* Age: 35 (36 next month)
* Location: Ontario, Canada (US originally)
* How long it took to you to get your BFP: I had 2 MCs in 4 months, so it wasn't hard to conceive, but I was starting to wonder if I could carry a baby at my "advanced maternal age"
* What number child is this for you: #4
* Family DH, DD(14), DS(9), DS(5)
* Baby's gender (hopes or guesses): My heart longs for a baby girl-my daughter doesn't live with me, (she didn't want to move to Canada) so I missed out on so much female wisdom sharing. But a healthy boy will be a blessing too!
* Names you like (& are willing to share): I love Indigo Ruth, or Noah Allyne (because after my last mc I went outside to see (and photograph) a full arch rainbow from across the street to the field next to our house.
* Birth plans/preferences: I'd like an unassisted, but may also be fine with a midwife assisted at home. Waterbirth for sure either way. LOVED my last water/home birth
* Anything else you'd like to share: I am in need of female companionship, as I am very isolated here. I also have an illness which puts me out of commission for days at a time. (Balance disorder.) So someone to talk to who is parenting with a health challenge would be a blessing.
I also have to be honest and say I am having very mixed feelings about this baby, since it wasn't my preference to have another-DH wanted another one, (only his second biological child), so I gave in...but there are mixed emotions related to this...