Can I join too.
I would like to do the 2 DDC thing if that's alright.
* EDD: Early May (I tend to go early so might be late April)
* Name: dayiscoming2006
* Age: 25
* Location: Montana
* How long it took to you to get your BFP: 1 month
* What number child is this for you: 3rd
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): hubby(28), DS1(almost 4), DS2 (almost 2)
* Baby's gender (hopes or guesses): I'm hoping for a girl since I'm feeling done having babies but if it's a boy, I'll be equally happy.
* Names you like (& are willing to share): Girl names - Madeline or Rebekah, Boy names - Isaac, Noah, or Ezra
* Birth plans/preferences: I'm hoping to have an unassisted birth in the quiet of my home with my loving family.
* Anything else you'd like to share:
I had 2 not so great hospital birth experiences. The second being the most traumatic and I was really wanting the second to be an UC/unassisted birth but the living situation made it not work out and lead to my really bad hospital birth experience in Romania. First baby I delivered in US with epidural and pitocin to "augment" wish I hadn't been so mainstream then but I've learned a lot since then. My second I birthed in the hospital in Romania. I managed to do it all natural and mostly pushed on hands and knees until I was forced onto my back by the nurses and doctor after they yelled at me about how I was being bad and not listening. The natural thing was nice if they hadn't bothered me though. So, hopefully that'll work out this time without anyone to bug me.