* EDD: Sometime in April, I'm not going any more specific than that with anyone, so I don't get a million "Have you had the baby yet???" calls. For the purposes of the board, we'll say end of April.
* Name: Mandy
* Age: 27
* Location: Franklin, OH
* How long it took to you to get your BFP: Two years! We did 10 rounds of various fertility meds and four IUIs. And finally it worked!!!
* What number child is this for you: #2 for me, #1 for DH.
* Family: DH is 29 and DS is 5. I think DS is more excited than any of us about the new addition. We also have a beagle, Angel, and two rats, Pinky and Nikki.
* Baby's gender: We're not finding out. DH and DS both want a boy. I don't care either way. I'm just thrilled to be having a baby. I have DS to buy cute boy clothes for and DN to buy cute girl clothes for, so I'm set either way.
* Names you like: For a boy, we're thinking Jack Tiberius. For a girl, the middle name will be Kathleen and for the first name we're thinking either Eliana or Gwenhwyfar (pronounced Guenevere).
* Birth plans/preferences: I'm planning a UBAC as long as the baby's a vertex singleton. Any other variations and we're most like going to have to go to the hospital.
* Anything else you'd like to share: April seems like such a long way away, but I'm sure when it comes down to it, I'll say, "Man, that went quickly!"