- 1 knit cap (came out a little big, more like 0-3mos size)
- 7 new flannel wipes (really didn't need any more, but...)
- 1 pr recycled longies made from recently-deceased grandmother's cream cashmere sweater sleeves (felted)
- 1 cap from light pink cashmere sweater's turtleneck
- knit rainbow stripes blanket (lap size) of superwash merino and cotton/bamboo (2 strands)
- itty-bitty socks (brown w/ pink toes and heals, superwash merino) - DONE!!
[holding off on some of this until 3D u/s @ 29 wks to 100% confirm GIRL]
- PP pads (kind of optional -- i'm prepared to use 'sposie pads until the flow is light enough for regular sized cloth pads, of which i have ~18+?)
- cotton flannel sleepers and gowns
- baby's christmas dress & bloomers
- more knitted hats (at least 2 -- one to match socks and another for immediate newborn use)
- crochet bonnet
- more knitted socks (maybe 2 more prs)
- recycled soakers from 2nd-hand sweaters
- more longies from grandmother's other felted cashmere sweaters
- knitted soakers eventually (just finished an XL stash for my 2yo, so a little soaker'd out for now)
- christmas stocking (i totally cheat on this and cut&glue green felt letters to a cheap red stocking, then paint wintery images on it. quick, easy, and personalized!
- organic cotton knit blanket (not sure i'll ever get around to that one; may save the supplies for another baby's gift)
- maybe some large (45"x45") flannel blankets (double layer, TnT...like a quilt, but no batting
...and all the while, trying to plan for a home-made christmas for my other children and hubby (money is an issue right now, but craft supplies are in abundance!). it looks like i may be getting over-ambitious...we shall see what actually gets done. but, last pregnancy i got 2.5 afghan-size crochet blankets finished, so perhaps as i get more whale-like i will be doing more crafting!