Originally Posted by OliveJewel
just checking in with my support group. i'm 8 wks today and still feel dead. broke down crying to god begging for relief. my brain is deeply offended to be trapped in this body! TRAPPED is the best way to describe this feeling. prego pops sound good. sooo thankful to have you all during this most trying time.
to you! I'm 8w today, too and after a LOT of trial and error, I believe that I'm in a good place right now due to the treatments/routines I have going:
1. Unisom/b6 - ESSENTIAL to wellbeing
3. eating every 1.5-2 hours - just small snacks, mainly peanut butter and pretzels (even during the night/early morning)
4. good sleep hygiene
5. practicing relaxation as often as possible
7. asking for and receiving tons of emotional support from my DH and immediate family (long distance, but still helps) I cannot be alone at home - it takes me to a dark and scary mental space that takes hours to come out of.
8. last, but not least, a controversial therapy that brings emotional and physical relief
I pray that those of you suffering will find some relief soon! 6-8 weeks in this misery is far too long