or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

8/23 Weekly Chat - Page 4

post #61 of 77
I used to go to bed around midnight. Now I'm in bed by 10-10:30 almost every night. Sooo tired...
post #62 of 77
we usually have lights out by 10-10:30. as soon as I get ds to bed, I am in bed reading though. I'm asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. I used to suffer from insomnia, and it took forever for me to wind down at night. It's sorta great to be able to sleep for once. I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
post #63 of 77
i've been going to bed with my son between 730 and 830 i do get up at 445am on my workdays, so it's still not 8 hours of sleep for half the week, but still i used to stay up until 11 previously. i am never going to work through the netflix queue at this rate, which is super irritating since i know i won't be watching any movies for the next few years. alas, mama's gotta sleep.
post #64 of 77
Mombee- twins!! Congrats!!

Alicia (CookAHM)- fingers crossed that you get to continue care with the MW you really like!

AFM: We had our first appt. today with the hospital midwives that attended DD's birth. Everything looked great; we saw a little heartbeat (150bpm) and baby measured 7w0d. Pretty good considering I am 6w6d based on ovulation date. I now plan to transfer care over to a homebirth MW! YAY!!
post #65 of 77
thank you so much Allical1284. I am so excited about our next appt.

Congrats to you too, and I am glad to hear that everything is going great with your little babe
post #66 of 77
6 weeks today. I had a good bit of grumbly tummy in the beginning and I thought I was going to throw up a couple of times, but the past several days it's been great. Maybe I can escape the MS this time. *knock on wood* Hungry all the time, though! Last night DH ended up going to Waffle House at 1am to get me hash browns because I was starving and nothing in the house sounded good.

I'm laying around in my maternity jeans today. I could button my regular jeans today, but when I sat down or bent over, they cut into me. I feel like my belly's getting HUGE and I'm starting to wonder how many I've got in there. I've got an ultrasound on the 31st at 6w6d just to be sure how many we've got. We should be able to see twins then, right?
post #67 of 77
You should be able to see twins, I'm pretty sure, at 6w6d.
post #68 of 77
definitely, we saw ours at 6w2d
post #69 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by allical1284 View Post
AFM: We had our first appt. today with the hospital midwives that attended DD's birth. Everything looked great; we saw a little heartbeat (150bpm) and baby measured 7w0d. Pretty good considering I am 6w6d based on ovulation date. I now plan to transfer care over to a homebirth MW! YAY!!
That's great!!
post #70 of 77
I've been in bed from 8pm-7:30am. So I've beaten all of you. I read a bit but I'm out by nine. I've always needed a lot of sleep but 11 hours plus a nap is a bit much. My house is falling apart and I haven't really seen DH in about a week. He gets home at 6 or 7 most nights and then we eat, put the kids to bed, and then I go to bed. One night we watched a movie on the laptop (Leap Year - very cute!) but mostly I'm too tired.

I think the throwing up incident earlier in the week was food poisoning. I have been taking unisom/B6 since then though so maybe that is just a miracle cure. Who knows!
post #71 of 77
i like the laptop in bed idea a LOT!!!!!!!!! i'll just need to somehow slip out of my kids bed and into mine.
post #72 of 77
Finally went up the our clinic on base and had my blood drawn today. I'll probably hear back monday, and then be able to schedule an appointment. but lord only knows how long it will take. when I had ds, I was 12 weeks before I got to see a clinician. Honestly though, I'm not in such a hurry this time around. I know what's going to happen
post #73 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn237 View Post
I've been in bed from 8pm-7:30am. So I've beaten all of you. I read a bit but I'm out by nine. I've always needed a lot of sleep but 11 hours plus a nap is a bit much. My house is falling apart and I haven't really seen DH in about a week. He gets home at 6 or 7 most nights and then we eat, put the kids to bed, and then I go to bed. One night we watched a movie on the laptop (Leap Year - very cute!) but mostly I'm too tired.
Well...I'm sleeping 12 hours at night, and 5 hours worth of naps during the day. Does that beat ya? It's CRAZY how tired I am, but the twins could be the reason, e?.
post #74 of 77
OK, my belly is growing big time here. I'm starting to have some serious inklings that we've got more than one in there.

Our baby page has pictures of my five and six week bumps. My belly has visibly grown in the last week. I am going crazy till Tuesday when I have an ultrasound to find out how many there are. DH is sure it's triplets. I will FREAK if it's triplets!
post #75 of 77
My belly is huge huge huge! Someone even said it was twins tonight. I don't think it is but I guess it could happen! We'll find out Thursday!
post #76 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by minkajane View Post
OK, my belly is growing big time here. I'm starting to have some serious inklings that we've got more than one in there.

Our baby page has pictures of my five and six week bumps. My belly has visibly grown in the last week. I am going crazy till Tuesday when I have an ultrasound to find out how many there are. DH is sure it's triplets. I will FREAK if it's triplets!
Wow! that is a visible change! Nice Tee-shirt on Big Bro, btw. Cute!
post #77 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinupchamp View Post
Wow! that is a visible change! Nice Tee-shirt on Big Bro, btw. Cute!
We made that for him the day we found out and we told people by having them go ask them what they thought of his new shirt. It was the greatest thing ever! I love his proud smile in that picture - he's so excited to be a big brother!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: April 2011