or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Baby Health › Vaccinations › Selective & Delayed Vaccination › If DS had Hib vax at 11.5 months and is now 18 months...do I give him 1 more?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

If DS had Hib vax at 11.5 months and is now 18 months...do I give him 1 more?

post #1 of 3
Thread Starter 
I can't find any Hib stats that help me in my decision. My DS got a Hib vax at 11.5 months and everything I've read says two doses are needed if between 12 and 15 months. But he will be 18 months next time we see the ped...

Does he need one dose just in case?
post #2 of 3
I believe the 18 month dose would mean you are done.
post #3 of 3
Agreed. DS's doctor even goes so far to say if you don't vax for it by 15 months you shouldn't bother because it's not "dangerous" after that. We gave ds 2 doses of it and were going to do another and she actually said he didn't really need it
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Selective & Delayed Vaccination
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Baby Health › Vaccinations › Selective & Delayed Vaccination › If DS had Hib vax at 11.5 months and is now 18 months...do I give him 1 more?