While I *didn't* do everything on the list yesterday, I acoompished more than I set out to.
I feel like I'm really making progress in organization/decluttering/etc.!
I'm gonna make thisa weekend list, rather than splitting it into Sat/Sun:
BAKING! yeast bread (proab 3 loaves min) First rise DONE
blueberry muffins (to use up BB in fridge) GRr...done, but burnt. Probably salvagable, though
??? may do some cookies, other bread, etc. We'll see!
Maybe do some feed the freezer cooking/assembly?
Grocery shop - we need some basics, like milk and eggs DONE
Laundry - energy is cheapest after 9:00pm and on weekends here! STARTED MOSTLY DONE
Clean out and vacuum car - the weather is finally cool enough
Some basic meal planning - we know three of our meals for he weekend (through Labor Day) and one or two dinners for next week...we'll see what's marked down at the grocery store! GETTING THERE
Trip to Home Depot/Rona/etc. for cup hooks and probably paint - gonna refinish DS14 bedframe in color of his choice.
Other than that:
Continue declutter/organize jobs
* my corner in living room MOSTLY DONE - what's left is, in part, actually doing mending and stuff, then putting those items away. But I can *get* to the chair, and can sit in it.
* take some books to used bookshop for credit DONE - $5.00 credit for 2 books, the rest will get donated to a charity book sale. I found another one to donate yesterday, too.
* put rest of donation stuff into the clean car trunk
* sort/put away a huge pile of DS 19mo clean clothes STARTED
* declutter/org top shelf of DS small shelves
* ditto top two shevles of big shelves
Hmmm...declutter under end table
Maybe clear out and sweep under couch and loveseat
We'll see what kind of momentum I get going and what else gets done!
Of course - do dishes, keep floors basically clean, etc.