or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Symptoms so far?

post #1 of 102
Thread Starter 
I'm new to the pregnancy thing, so all these symptoms have me excited and freaked out at the same time. I feel like I'm experiencing them pretty early, which makes me feel like a hypochondriac. It's also reassuring. Anyway, this is what I've experienced so far:

*Terrible time sleeping (my very first symptom starting from, I am guessing, implantation)
*Peeing all the time and only getting worse
*Slight nausea that comes and goes
*Hungry all the time and stomach growling every couple hours
*Craving protien
*Thirsty all the time
*Crampiness and pulling feelings
*Sore and lumpy-feeling boobs, even into my armpits
*Bloating
*Fatigue
*Weird sharp, quick pains on one side of my back (stretching?)
*Dizziness
*Heart palpitations
*Terrible smelling gas

That's about all I can think of. Nothing's too bad, yet, I just have a lot of things. I guess I should take that as a good sign. My line at 14dpo was really dark, too.

What have been your symptoms?
post #2 of 102
my boobs hurt!!!

that's the biggest one.

and i feel a little short of breath upon exertion.
and I am HUNGRY
post #3 of 102
so far
*peeing more
*Cramps
*lower back ache
*hungry all the time
*nausea
*fatigue
*indigestion

oh the joys LOL
post #4 of 102
Nausea - mostly in the evenings - I think my days at work are too crazy for the nausea to catch up with me until I get home...

Incredibly sore breasts and super tired.

Still feeling a bit about the whole thing!
post #5 of 102
I am peeing all.the.time!

I am also nauseated in the morning, and it is hard to get food down. I'm ridiculously hungry, yet the thought of eating just makes me want to hurl. The nausea goes away in the early afternoon.

My nose has started bleeding. This happened when I was pg with DD. Also, eggs taste off ... which also happened last time. Weird!

My boobs are pretty sensitive/sore. I sleep on my stomach, and my breasts aren't appreciating that so far.

I am very tired even though I'm getting enough sleep at night.

I also had a bit of heart burn, but I'm not sure it was due to the pregnancy since I'm not very far along. However, heart burn isn't normally an issue for me, and I got it after eating a chicken breast. So, I'm a little suspect.
post #6 of 102
mostly i've just been very tired. i'm usually a night owl, but lately have been going to bed right after dd does.

it's still early though (only 5w 1d) and i don't think i really had any symptoms at this point with dd.
post #7 of 102
A little nauseous, a little more tired than usual (I am normally very tired). I've had sharp stabbing pains too-- scared me a little, made me wonder if this could be ectopic. Feeling a little obsessive about food-- not eating a lot of it-- but thinking about it a lot, having aversions and cravings!
post #8 of 102
Sounds like you've got 'em all, anne1140! Before I ever was pregnant I didn't realize how bad it would all be. I've heard it said that what happens is we don't realize we will have all those bad symptoms all at once! It gets worse as you get bigger, too. You'll be big, have sharp shooting pains, your bladder hurts when it is too full, your feet hurt, your legs rub together, you have acid reflux...The rewards are great, though!
post #9 of 102
I started having dizzy spells at, get this, 3 DPO! I started taking notes, because I just couldn't believe it. Was up peeing early in the am at 6 DPO. I didn't think having symptoms that early was even possible. I'm also having awful body temp issues - I'm hot, I'm cold, I'm hot again... My basal temp is way high. Even my DH commented that I was hot to the touch one day.

Oh and the boobs, OMG. Just my luck that dd3, at 13 months, weaned herself at the same time. Engorged and pg - Can you say OUCH!!! I thought I was gonna die. I have a little ache in my abdomen, nothing much, which is weird because previous pg's I've been awful crampy/achy. I'm a bit bloated too - my favorite shorts don't fit!

And with all that I'm only, what, 4 weeks? 4.5? Due May 6.

ETA: hungry more often, and SUPER cranky if I get hungry. I actually pitched a temper tantrum the other day and broke a plastic plate and I didn't even FEEL hungry at that point! My dh is going to have me committed, I swear.
post #10 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by sewingsparklz View Post
Sounds like you've got 'em all, anne1140! Before I ever was pregnant I didn't realize how bad it would all be. I've heard it said that what happens is we don't realize we will have all those bad symptoms all at once! It gets worse as you get bigger, too. You'll be big, have sharp shooting pains, your bladder hurts when it is too full, your feet hurt, your legs rub together, you have acid reflux...The rewards are great, though!
way to ease her in gently sparklz! But I agree, it's all worth it - especially when they start squirming around. Even when they kick you in the bladder/lung/rib.
post #11 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyelmo1 View Post
way to ease her in gently sparklz! But I agree, it's all worth it - especially when they start squirming around. Even when they kick you in the bladder/lung/rib.
Yeah - but I guess I was thinking more of the "I love you, Mommy"s, the colored pictures just for you, the "this chicken is delicious!"es. And before that, the sweet baby smells, the cuddly pj's, the smooth cheeks to kiss...

*sniff sniff*
post #12 of 102
Thread Starter 
Is it normal for symptoms to come and go? I find that in the morning, I don't feel very pregnant at all, but by evening, I'm feeling a lot more pregnant. Also, my boobs are getting less and less sore with each day. Should I be concerned, or is that normal? I'm only 4 wks, 2 days. (All my other symptoms are still here...just coming and going. Except the stretchy feeling. That's pretty constant.)
post #13 of 102
Boobs hurt, bad sleeping, nauseous and HOT ALL THE TIME. Yeesh!
post #14 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by anne1140 View Post
Is it normal for symptoms to come and go? I find that in the morning, I don't feel very pregnant at all, but by evening, I'm feeling a lot more pregnant. Also, my boobs are getting less and less sore with each day. Should I be concerned, or is that normal? I'm only 4 wks, 2 days. (All my other symptoms are still here...just coming and going. Except the stretchy feeling. That's pretty constant.)
I think that's totally normal. I had a friend like that. One day she was totally fine, the next she was just sick feeling in the morning, etc. My energy comes and goes, as does my sour stomach, or light headedness... Ususally in the evenings I do feel the "most" pregnant. As for the boobs: mine have never been sore in pregnancy, so I don't have experience with that, but it seems like that could come and go alright, too. HTH!
post #15 of 102
I've had lower back ache for like a week already..I'm 4wk1dy as far as I know...I've had a little nausea but not bad. I read that if you get seasick/carsick you are more likely to get sick during pregnancy. I know I don't get seasick..and I only get carsick when I read. Fatigue..sore bbs.. My first appt is Oct 7..anyone else having to wait so long???
post #16 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by slb1107 View Post
I've had lower back ache for like a week already..I'm 4wk1dy as far as I know...I've had a little nausea but not bad. I read that if you get seasick/carsick you are more likely to get sick during pregnancy. I know I don't get seasick..and I only get carsick when I read. Fatigue..sore bbs.. My first appt is Oct 7..anyone else having to wait so long???
Hmmm, that is interesting. I get carsick/seasick at the drop of a hat, but I wasn't sick during my pregnancy with DD at all. I think this one is going to be a bit different. I'm nauseated all morning long. No puking yet, but I just feel icky. It lets up around 1.
post #17 of 102

early Symptoms

Let's see here (4 weeks and 1 day):

- Random bouts of nausea (was definitely not fun when I was at the grocery deli counter earlier today)

- Temperature extremes. One minute I am burning up. The next I'm cold.

- Twinges/Cramps/Pulling, especially if I get up too fast

- Mood swings

- Waking up super early and being truly awake/having a hard time getting back to sleep
post #18 of 102
manamakeri we are preggo buddies!!! I'm 4 weeks 1 day...as far as I know lol When's ur first appt?
post #19 of 102
I haven't set one up yet; I'm such a huge procrastinator.

I need to look into the midwives in our area. I would really like to have a homebirth with a midwife, but I'd need to find one who will work with us on payments. The last midwife I went with wanted ~$500 at every appointment. There is no way we can do that right now.
post #20 of 102
Whoa $500 is expensive! I'm going to an OBGYN that my friend used for her pregnancy. We have insurance but I know it's gonna be expensive!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: May 2011