I'm waiting for my midwife to call with the full report, and at the moment I'm just a mess.
I don't know what to do with myself!
But I don't want to leave the due date club until I'm sure-until it's confirmed that this will end in a miscarriage...still holding on to some shred of hope I guess. Hope it's ok if I stick around a bit...
On last month we went for u/s, Technician said by measuring the fetus its 6week 3days and that time we listned the baby HB. but according to the due date it should be 8 week so doc schedule for another u/s after 2 weeks when tech did the u/s today she said their is no sac found no HB found i was very much surprised and doc said i ill go through miscarage in 2 week, but i ask for another u/s for next week, i'm so worried what to do till now i don't have any problem. I dont know what will be in my next u/s?