I'm dragging.. didn't get anything done yesterday either. I did get a good amount of sleep last night and I have the motivation today to get things done since DD1's birthday is Saturday and I want to make it special for her.
Reds Im working on, Blues aren't happening today.
Today I plan on:
-prenatal appointment at 1530
- DH has the smooth move workshop this morning so we should have a good idea whats going on with the move by this afternoon
- pack labor bag
- pack postpartum bag
- pack coming home bag
- pack girls bags
- finish big sister gifts
- put all bags/gifts into car along with nursing pillow and tripod for the camera.
- pick up packages
- make birth necklace (re buy supplies if I can't find them)
- quick clean apartment
- freeze meatloaf
- if we get the car seat pull all the car seats out of the car and clean them all. My girls car seats are kind of gross.
- work on the last minute birthday gifts for DD1
- rewrite birth plan, the girls got ahold of it and colored all over it with black marker.. of course before I got it typed up!
-catch up on laundry last load in dryer
- wash the clothing for the clothing swap
- separate the clothing by size for the swap
Edited by OkiMom - 1/23/11 at 4:00pm