cleaned the bathtub switched the laundry wiped down a little more of the kitchen cleaned a little more of ferretville and found three more things towards my 2011
10 or 15 Minute Sessions of Cleaning--Please join in! - Page 63
Done with the back of the apartment, now off to check on the laundry, hopefully throw the last load in the washer and then clean the living room and rest of the kitchen. After thats done Im putting together the meatloaf to freeze, making one for dinner and then Ill go from there. Hopefully I can get all that done before DH comes home from his classes.
*got DD off to school
*cleared the kitchen (dishes rinsed, counters clean)
*straightened the living room
*wiped down the bathrooms
*made the bed
*studied a little
*went to the grocery store
*took out the trash
*made a big pot of vegetable soup
I hope to:
*study more tomorrow
Edited by *bejeweled* - 1/24/11 at 4:00pm
Blues Im waiting on DH to do/help me with, reds Im working on.
Yesterdays I didn't get done:
- pack labor bag-
- pack postpartum bag
- put cover on nursing pillow
- finish big sister gifts pulled out the fabric, pattern and dolls. Im working on this after lunch! It WILL get done today!!!
- put all bags/gifts into car along with nursing pillow and tripod for the camera.- need to wait until tonight when DH is home with the car
- make birth necklace (re buy supplies if I can't find them)
- work on the last minute birthday gifts for DD1
- rewrite birth plan, the girls got ahold of it and colored all over it with black marker.. of course before I got it typed up!
- wash the clothing for the clothing swap- last load in dryer
- separate the clothing by size for the swap
-put batteries in IPOD dock- can't wrong sized batteries
- wrap last minute gifts for DD1
- work on things I need to finish for the hospital bags
- charge camera for this weekend
- clean kitchen- just need to sweep/mop
- clean living room- just need to sweep/mop
- install car seats when DH gets home from work
But first I need to get the girls to lay down for a nap. They have been up since 3am and they are crabby.
Edited by OkiMom - 1/24/11 at 4:00pm
Thanks Bejeweled...I really need to lose a few kilos so I am hoping it will help me.
Today it feels too hot to do much housework...this hot weather is really not good for the state of my house! Going to be boiling hot tomorrow so will have an excuse to put the aircon on (too expensive to run unless it is very hot) which means I will feel up to cleaning then.
Going to try to do a few things:
clean bathroom mirrors
rinse out bathtub
collect up rubbish
put rubbish out
Edited by clutterwarrior - 1/25/11 at 4:00pm
Hi! I noticed a new thread was started and wanted to post the link here. :-)
So far today:
Cleaned off top of refrigerator
Wiped down kitchen ceiling fan
Got cobwebs out of kitchen
Laundry - washed one load
Still need to:
Completely do at least 3 more loads of laundry
Declutter family room
Sweep family room
Start organizing DD's room
I'm so tired......