Ladies I'm feeling so badly ( to the point of sleeplessness and nausea) after the 4 month appt. Because the doctor doesn't understand our decision not to vax I now feel like the medical staff are the enemy in a lot of ways. I want to feel secure in knowing when my child is sick that the doctor supports us and won't just reflect back to not vaxing. We went yesterday and he was fine only ezcema and a bit of a flat head. Last night he had belly pain and I wanted to cry because although he'll be fine...I worry he picked something up at the doctors!!! Plus when I really need medical care will it be so adversarial? I feel stuck in the insurance problem because natural medicine docs are full pay...Pay for insurance and then pay for a private doc...that doesn't make sense. I'm in VA near Washington DC if anyone know of a good pediatrician or a group for moral support I need it badly. We've done our research (even gave it to the dr) now we want to apply it to the wellness of our child.
post #1 of 6
9/16/10 at 9:27am