Here is the run down on what I do know...
1. I ovulate regularly and have a normal monthly cycle...28 days normally.
2. We do it at all the right times, we have tried every position, I have stood on my head for hours lol...
3. DH sperm check is normal, plus he has fathered a child before me with another woman.
4. Clomid works like a charm for me, dd1 it took one cycle and dd2 it took 2 cycles.
5. Soy Isoflavones do not seem to work for me.
6. All my bloodwork is normal, lap is normal, hystersalpingogram is normal.
7. I've never miscarried.
8. There have been plenty of months in the last 5 years where I truely did not want to get pregnant and never did (you know how they say you get pregnant when you don't want to..didn't work for me).
9. I have never taken birth control, never used protection with my husband for 5 years.
Are there some other tests my dr can run? I just want an answer. I know I have clomid as an option but I really don't want to take it. It is an emotional issue for me and I will just leave it at that. Any ideas on what is wrong anyone?