...my face can make up for the rest! So I got stung by one of our honeybees today. We have some beehives so getting stung isn't really anything new, but this time it just happened to be on my head about 2 inches from my hairline. Since it was in my hair I couldn't get the stinger out right away. It just sort of flew into my hair and got panicked...didn't really mean to attack or anything. Now, I should say I am NOT allergic to bees. Having hives and being allergic to bees would be...well...not smart. I always get some general swelling though. This though freakin' sucks!! I started out with a goose egg on my head.....it has now spread down my forehead and into my face. Fantastic!! I look like I got punched or something. My midwife actually had me take a Benadryl which I really didn't want to take. Doesn't look like it's done too much anyways. So yeah...just one more fun thing to deal with right now b/c you know, the heartburn, sciatica, lack of sleep, etc. aren't enough. I honestly am laughing at myself though. For one I just look hilarious and two...this could only happen to me!!
post #1 of 5
9/30/10 at 12:24am