or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

J's Mombee spotlight!

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
I was just thinking about these spotlights and couldn't find one started for our Sunday Momma this week. Hope it's okay that I took the liberty to start it!

A few questions-
How many kids will this make for you?
What are your birth plans?
post #2 of 12
What is your favorite color? What do you do for fun?
post #3 of 12
I knew I was forgetting something today, but I couldn't remember for my life what it was I should have been doing. So sorry, J's Mombee, for dropping the ball. For future reference, anyone who wants can start the spotlight thread if I haven't done it yet.

Have you announced your pregnancy yet? If so, who have you told and how? If not, what are your plans for telling?
What one baby-related thing would you splurge on if you had unlimited funds for just one item? (no fair to pick a new house or car - has to be more baby-specific than that!)
How did you find MDC?
How did you choose your screenname/what does it mean?

I'll be back with more questions later
post #4 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by MnMtm View Post
How many kids will this make for you?
What are your birth plans?
This will make Baby 2 & 3 for us
I am still tossing ideas around in my head regarding birth plans. We planned to Home Birth #2, but we are now considering a birthing center.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdymom View Post
What is your favorite color? What do you do for fun?
My favorite color is burnt orange, and I love to dance & read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sihaya View Post
Have you announced your pregnancy yet? If so, who have you told and how? If not, what are your plans for telling?
What one baby-related thing would you splurge on if you had unlimited funds for just one item? (no fair to pick a new house or car - has to be more baby-specific than that!)
How did you find MDC?
How did you choose your screenname/what does it mean?

We have announced the pregnancy 2 our parents & grandparents. We are looking for cool & fun way to announce to my 36 maternal younger cousins, my many paternal youngers & DH's cousins on FB.

A great breast pump (Medela with the portable fridge looking thingy) for when I return to school. Good thing you were specific, because I really would have said a minivan or SUV, lol.

I found out about MDC at a cookout right after my DS was born. A really nice woman that I met only once in my life gave me a stack of old MDC magazines. I was hooked ever since, lol

My son used to call me Mombee, versus Mommy, he was congested unfortunately, but it sounded soo cute.

We are so excited.

Thanks for the spotlight guys!!!
post #5 of 12
Do you have a favorite vacation spot?

What is your favorite item of clothing?

What is your face cleaning regimine?

What is your fav season?

Did you cry when you had your first baby?

Do you carry a purse?
post #6 of 12
Tell us about where you live (as much as you're comfortable with-just in general if you want like small town, etc)
How did you meet your husband?
How are you feeling about having twins? any preference as to wanting boy/girl/both?
post #7 of 12
What do you think about co-sleeping with TWINS? What an adventure!

What sort of glutinous pleasures have you taken part in because of your pregnancy?
post #8 of 12
Spin off from Jenniferdurham - if you do carry a purse - what's the weirdest thing you've found in it?
post #9 of 12
If you could drop everything and go kid-free and guilt-free anywhere in the world, where would you travel?
How did DS react to the news of the babies?
What are you most looking forward to during this pregnancy?
post #10 of 12
you mentioned you like to dance, what kind of dancing?
post #11 of 12
From one twin mama to another
What's your biggest fear and biggest joy about having twins?
post #12 of 12
Sorry for responding so late. I really thought that my thread got lost after my last post . I am so sorry. Thanks guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferadurham View Post
Do you have a favorite vacation spot?

What is your favorite item of clothing?

What is your face cleaning regimine?

What is your fav season?

Did you cry when you had your first baby?

Do you carry a purse?

My favorite item of clothing is my nightgown lately, lol

I don't really have a regimen yet, but I could use 1

My favorite season is Autumn

Umm, after lack of sleep, yes, I cried, lol

Yes



Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCat View Post
Tell us about where you live (as much as you're comfortable with-just in general if you want like small town, etc)
How did you meet your husband?
How are you feeling about having twins? any preference as to wanting boy/girl/both?
I live in the northeast, in a big city (can't wait to move to a town)

I met my hubby at a party, lol

I am excited & scared at times too, lol. I would love a boy & a girl, but I would be fine with bb or gg too

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdentityCrisisMama View Post
What do you think about co-sleeping with TWINS? What an adventure!

What sort of glutinous pleasures have you taken part in because of your pregnancy?
It is so funny that you asked that question, because we co-slept with DS & just laughed about what it will be like to try it with twins.

I sleep a lot! A whole lot & love it


Quote:
Originally Posted by IdentityCrisisMama View Post
Spin off from Jenniferdurham - if you do carry a purse - what's the weirdest thing you've found in it?
A ziploc baggie of oatmeal,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sihaya View Post
If you could drop everything and go kid-free and guilt-free anywhere in the world, where would you travel?
How did DS react to the news of the babies?
What are you most looking forward to during this pregnancy?
Mt. Kilamanjaro

DS was upset at first, but is warming up to the idea daily. He bragged about having siblings the other day.

I am looking forward to decorating the nursery.


Quote:
Originally Posted by othersomethings View Post
you mentioned you like to dance, what kind of dancing?


Most kinds but mostly silly dancing with DS, lol


Quote:
Originally Posted by babygrey View Post
From one twin mama to another
What's your biggest fear and biggest joy about having twins?

I am overjoyed about having new babies at home & bfing. I am most fearful about delivery & the ease of bfing in the first few weeks.





Off to help spotlight the next mamas.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: April 2011