Pm me if you have maternity clothes to share!
post #61 of 366
10/10/10 at 1:20pm
I found my 6 mo dd with cat litter in her mouth (really) and freaked out and called my ped. He laughed at me
- 200 sq foot apt and mil wants to get dc a ( insert loud, obnoxious toy)
- dc is three and ready to go snipe hunting
- any tutorials for sewing a hot air balloon?
- my toddler loves to play with fireworks but they don't sell them in October
- has anyone used felted cat fur for soakers?
Is the exorcist an appropriate movie for a five yr old slumber party?
No, but I did use essentially just that to make dreads for said cat.